Post your hauls here

I'd get a Zyklon shirt but I don't want to offend any of my Jewish friends.

wiki Zyklon-B if you don't understand what I mean.

Except according to Samoth it has nothing to do with that. And then there's the fact that nobody knows what the fuck Zyklon-B is anyway.

The chances of zyklon just being used on jews is slim to none. Just because it was used on them it does not mean they can claim something as being offensive to them directly like chemicals to make zyklon was intended to be used on someone because their heritage.... yeah some jew hating chemist thought i'm making this to kill jews with in germany.. It's kinda like jews thinking they were the only people put in concentration camps or blacks were the only people ever enslaved before or killed and violated. People have been around forever facing descimination threats and torture every group. I'm a catholic and we tortured people. Does this mean If my band was called 'the inquisition' that i'm trying to offend certain people.

Do japanese get offended when people talk about nuclear bombs like they were just created on being intended to be dropped on hiroshima. No one knew they were going to bomb pearl harbor and the US was going to have to use the first ones on real human beings. Things happened and that's how we as people get to certain points.

People have to die because people have to have order and benifitt themselves. Something like harmony will never exist because it has never existed. It's just a word that people daydream about. Just like people that dream about god and their live being better because imagine if people had to face to truth. Truth would kill us more than bombs and weapons and people not liking each other because their heritage.

wk750a2.jpg

The Greys said:
The chances of zyklon just being used on jews is slim to none. Just because it was used on them it does not mean they can claim something as being offensive to them directly like chemicals to make zyklon was intended to be used on someone because their heritage.... yeah some jew hating chemist thought i'm making this to kill jews with in germany.. It's kinda like jews thinking they were the only people put in concentration camps or blacks were the only people ever enslaved before or killed and violated. People have been around forever facing descimination threats and torture every group. I'm a catholic and we tortured people. Does this mean If my band was called 'the inquisition' that i'm trying to offend certain people.

Do japanese get offended when people talk about nuclear bombs like they were just created on being intended to be dropped on hiroshima. No one knew they were going to bomb pearl harbor and the US was going to have to use the first ones on real human beings. Things happened and that's how we as people get to certain points.

People have to die because people have to have order and benifitt themselves. Something like harmony will never exist because it has never existed. It's just a word that people daydream about. Just like people that dream about god and their live being better because imagine if people had to face to truth. Truth would kill us more than bombs and weapons and people not liking each other because their heritage.

Tell it how it is Brother :kickass:

P.S. Jews suck!

Todays haul.

Sacramentum-far away from the sun/finis malorum. Sacramentum disco now complete.
Necrophobic-the nocturnal silence,hrimthursum

Destruction - "All Hell Breaks Loose"
Vader - "Litany"
Venom - "Black Metal"
Venom - "Possessed"
Venom - "Cast In Stone"
Venom - "Metal Black"
Venom - "Live in London" DVD

Krigloch cuts yo' grass said:
EMPEROR - Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk
EMPEROR - IX Equilibrium
EMPEROR - In The Nightside Eclipse
ENSLAVED - Vikingligr Veldi

finally fucking got these... except for "In the Nightside Eclipse" because after I had ordered I recieved an email saying they were out of stock. :mad:

I hate when theend uses DHL

From the past few days:

Biomechanical - Empires of the World
Abysmal Dawn - From Ashes
Belphegor - Goatreich-Fleshcult
The Berzerker - World of Lies
Bleed the Sky - Paradigm in Entropy
Callenish Circle - [Pitch.Black.Effects]
Demiricous - One (Hellbound)
Despised Icon - The Healing Process
Dew-Scented - Issue IV
Exmortem - Nihilistic Contentment