Post your hauls here

Pestilence - Consuming Impulse
Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics...

"You're all the same, the lot of you with your long hair and faggot clothes, drugs, sex, every sort of filth...and you hate the police, don't you?"

Life Sucks said:
I got that album some 13 years ago. For some reason I could never get into it, since I found it very, very weird, with it's odd instrumentation and odd vocals. Maybe I should give it another spin sometime soon.

Or just give it to me. :lol:

Authentic Metalhead said:
Today's Haul

Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times (I was incredibly lucky to come upon this)
Opeth - Still Life (been looking for this one for some time)

both great albums, I got the opeth album yesterday. I almost like that satyricon ablum better than diabolical for some reason.

Montu Sekhmet said:
both great albums, I got the opeth album yesterday. I almost like that satyricon ablum better than diabolical for some reason.

The Opeth album isn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be, but I already like it better than "Ghost Reveries" - the only other one I have.

Maybe it's because it was back when they were young and feeling artistic. They were really focused on the whole viking theme back then, it's even written in the booklet (in hard-to-read gothic writing I might add. :rolleyes: )

Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Incantation - Mortal Throne of Nazarene
Adramelech - Pschostasia/Seven/The Fall
Dismember - Complete Demos
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse

All delivered to my door for just over £26. not a bad deal at all if you ask me.

Authentic Metalhead said:
The Opeth album isn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be, but I already like it better than "Ghost Reveries" - the only other one I have.

Maybe it's because it was back when they were young and feeling artistic. They were really focused on the whole viking theme back then, it's even written in the booklet (in hard-to-read gothic writing I might add. :rolleyes: )

What? Opeth? Viking?

I have not received it yet(i'm guessing today). If I get it today will not find out till tomorrow since my gear is at a friends.

I will tell you how it is sometime this week.