Post your hauls here

Memories of Ice paperback book
(Randomly found the third book in Steve Rune Lundin's Malazan Book of the Fallen series. I've only ever read the first book and it wasn't even my copy. Now my autism will force me to find the rest.)

Endworld: Boston Run / Green Bay Run paperback double book
(Blind buy at a thrift store today, turns out it is part of a long post-apocalyptic series by David L. Robbins about America 100 years after WWIII. Unfortunately these books are placed in the middle of the chronology of the series, book 21 and book 22 - both from 1990. I'll have to try and find the first books from 1986.)

The Godfather paperback book
(The classic crime novel by Mario Puzo from 1969. I've never read it but the films are amazing so I'm keen to get through this. I've noticed already that the film altered Luca Brasi's appearance, in the book he is described as short and squat. This read will likely be a breeze, the pacing seems terse.)

Outland DVD
(Directed by Peter Hyams in 1981, starring Sean Connery and Peter Boyle. This movie actually surprised me with how cool it was. The first half warrants a 5/5 stars but towards the end the quality dropped a bit. But still, great blind buy for like $7.)

The Quiet Earth DVD
(1985 film by New Zealand director Geoff Murphy, starring Bruno Lawrence. Roughly about a scientist that wakes up one day and everybody else seems to have vanished. Cult science fiction movie that I have been eagerly wanting to see for years.)

Lord of the Flies DVD
(1963 British adaption of the classic book, I haven't seen the 1990 film since high school, but I think this one is better still. Directed by Peter Brook who I'm not familiar with outside of this movie.)

Escape Plan DVD
(Average prison film starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Directed by Mikael Håfström in 2013. It was okay, it cost like a dollar.)

Hollow Man DVD
(Body horror/science fiction film directed by Paul Verhoeven back in 2000. After @Oblivious Maximus mentioned its usage of CGI in my animation appreciation I decided to keep an eye open for it. Thankfully I found it at a thrift store for like $2. Not as good as I remember it being, why is the entire science team like an edgy grunge band or something, but OM was right the CGI still looks really cool and even at times, impressive.)

Donnie Darko DVD
(2001 dark science fiction/supernatural drama film directed by Richard Kelly. This was my first time finally watching it properly and this copy replaces my stupid non-Australian copy. This kind of blew me away but I have a feeling this is one of those films that has its strength in its first viewing. It's an overwhelming journey. Features so many actors like Jake Gyllenhaal, Drew Barrymore and Patrick Swayze.)

The Glimmer Man DVD
(Action/thriller directed by one-hit wonder John Gray back in 1996. What can I say? Steven Seagal throwing people through windows, smashing furniture, alpha male quips and Keenen Ivory Wayans playing the exhausted and out-of-his-depth buddy cop. Great fun film.)

Se7en DVD
(WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOX?)

2010: The Year We Make Contact DVD
(Sequel to the classic science fiction film, 2001: A Space Odyssey, directed by the awesome Peter Hyams and released in 1984.)

Wall Street DVD
(1987 Oliver Stone classic starring Michael Douglas, Charlie Sheen and Daryl Hannah. I haven't seen it yet but a friend is always harping about me needing to see it.)

The Fog DVD
(John Carpenter's atmospheric horror film from 1980. We all know it.)

Gorky Park DVD
(Michael Apted's 1983 crime film starring Lee Marvin and William Hurt.)

Workaholics: final season DVD
(Sixth and final season of one of my favourite television comedies, huge letdown by comparison to every previous season.)

Within the last month:

Narcotic Wasteland - Delirium Tremens
Act of Defiance - Old Scars, New Wounds
Trivium - The Sin and the Sentence
The Contortionist - Clairvoyant
Megadeth - Super Collider
Drudkh - A Furrow Cut Short

IMG_2257.JPG
Mailman had some new and second hand stuff for me today

Uriah Heep - Abominog
Aura Noir - The Merciless
Wolves in the Throne Room - Thrice Woven
Graveyard - The Sea Grave
Godflesh - Streetcleaner
Akercocke - Rape of the Bastard Nazarene
Running Wild - Black Hand Inn
Domine - Dragonlord
Saxon - Solid Ball of Rock

Not pictured
Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death (currently in my car stereo)
Darkthrone - Goatlord

Drudkh/Paysage d'Hiver - Where Sadness Wanders/Schnee IV

All the used cds were 5.99 each, so I grabbed a couple I might not normally have.

Reactions: CiG
More recent stuff, cant remember if posted some before or not. Fuck it.

IMG_2271.JPG
Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup
Scald - Will of Gods is a Great Power
Doomsword - My Name Will Live On
Kadavar - Rough Times
Killer Klowns From Outer Space halloween 2017 special artwork ed.
Iron Maiden - Dance of Death
Sacred Blade - Of the Sun + Moon
Thunderstorm - As We Die Alone
Doomsword - Doomsword

IMG_2272.JPG
Obsequiae - Suspended in the Brume of Eos
Autopsy - Acts of the Unspeakable
UFO - Force It
Godflesh - Pure
Running Wild - Masquerade
Crimson Glory - Transendance
Running Wild - Branded and Exiled