Post your hauls here

Drudkh= quality.

Fullmoon- United Aryan Evil (best NSBM album ever? got it from ebay before the recent 'ban' on black metal)
Slough Feg- Atavism (best power metal band nowadays? I think so)
Arghoslent- Galloping Through the Battle Ruins (best melodic death metal band ever? I think so)
God Macabre- The Winterlong (underrated old-school Swedish death metal masterpiece? definitely.)

Solipsist said:
Drudkh= quality.

Fullmoon- United Aryan Evil (best NSBM album ever? got it from ebay before the recent 'ban' on black metal)
Slough Feg- Atavism (best power metal band nowadays? I think so)
Arghoslent- Galloping Through the Battle Ruins (best melodic death metal band ever? I think so)
God Macabre- The Winterlong (underrated old-school Swedish death metal masterpiece? definitely.)

You're the first person ever to come to this board already having excellent taste, as opposed to developing it through time spent here.

Necuratul said:
You're the first person ever to come to this board already having excellent taste, as opposed to developing it through time spent here.

Thanks for the compliment, man.

Alot of it had to do with frequent metal-archives visits though, haha (also, I appreciate worthy bands/artists from non-metal music like Electronica/IDM-type stuff alot too). And thats not to say I haven't discovered worthy bands here, I actually first heard about Hammers of Misfortune and Ved Buens Ende on a thread here somewhere...

Overkill:

"Horrorscope"
"Necroshine"
"Bloodletting"
"From the Underground and Below"
"The Killing Kind"
"Under the Influence"
"Taking Over"

I hope you're already familiar with the post-Horrorscope style. It's not for me. A bit too groovy for my likings. Horrorscope and Taking Over fucking KILL though.

Necuratul said:
I hope you're already familiar with the post-Horrorscope style. It's not for me. A bit too groovy for my likings. Horrorscope and Taking Over fucking KILL though.
Well I'm not too familiar with it, but I tend to like lesser albums by formerly great bands. If I don't like them, I'll just sell them or something.

Necuratul said:

I don't know what it is with Overkill but I have never been able to get into those guys like many so do. Hmf.

MetalAges said:
I don't know what it is with Overkill but I have never been able to get into those guys like many so do. Hmf.
The first time I listened to them, which was several years back after just getting into metal, I seriously laughed at the vocals and pretty much hated the band. Now, the vocals are one of my favorite aspects of the band, and I love the band.