Post your hauls here

Authentic Metalhead said:
Received From My Friend:

Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire

Not too bad. :headbang:

I though you didn't care for political music? way to contradict yourself, mister.

ohiogrinder said:
I though you didn't care for political music? way to contradict yourself, mister.

For me, music > lyrics. If the music is good, the lyrics don't mean much to me most of the time. Besides, RATM is one of the few political bands I can stomach because they were original.

Zephyrus said:
Your friend is on the right track. Now you can return the favor.

Actually, he and I are both huge metal fans and have a wide range of music that our tastes cover. And I just let him borrow 25 of my best metal CDs. :)

Authentic Metalhead said:
Actually, he and I are both huge metal fans and have a wide range of music that our tastes cover. And I just let him borrow 25 of my best metal CDs. :)

wow, you have a lot more trust than I ever would.

Montu Sekhmet said:
wow, you have a lot more trust than I ever would.
Seriously, I let a friend borrow ONE CD and he lost it. Atleast he gave me the money for it.

The Bringer said:
Excellent albums. Actually even though their music is very simple and not very accepted with metalheads; I love them, always have and always will.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Rammstein got me into metal, and I will never turn my back on them.

Abysmal - The Pillorian Age
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame
Summoning - Lost Tales

Impudent said:
Seriously, I let a friend borrow ONE CD and he lost it. Atleast he gave me the money for it.

The two times I have leant CD's they've came back terribly scratched. I didnt even get the money for a ruined CD that was once it perfect condition.