Eric Johnson - Bloom
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence
Dislocation - Inexorable Devastation
Thergothon - Stream from The Heavens
Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun
Gorguts - The Erosion of Sanity

A free new record player (one that actually has fucking speakers for stereo and not shitty built-in mono)

Countess - The Book Of The Heretic

Satanstoenail said:
Mastodon - Leviathan

I listened to this when it was released because I heard it is "amazing" and the best of its genre. I couldn't see anything good with it at all. There were no memoriable riffs, it was all completely forgotten by me when I took my headphone away. I'm so glad I didn't purchase it.

The Bringer said:
I listened to this when it was released because I heard it is "amazing" and the best of its genre. I couldn't see anything good with it at all. There were no memoriable riffs, it was all completely forgotten by me when I took my headphone away. I'm so glad I didn't purchase it.

I've only listened to it once but it sounds pretty good so far. 'Iron Tusk' and 'Blood And Thunder' have got well memorable riffs in them. I guess that's why they are the singles off the album.

Montu Sekhmet said:
emoticons are gay

So is Behemoth. They put out one shitty low-fi indie rock black metal album, then some CDs that are collectors items because they're boring thus rare, and finally, they crank out this washed-out Deicide worship crap. Behemoth will lower your IQ to Republican levels.

Anti-Racism said:
So is Behemoth. They put out one shitty low-fi indie rock black metal album, then some CDs that are collectors items because they're boring thus rare, and finally, they crank out this washed-out Deicide worship crap. Behemoth will lower your IQ to Republican levels.

I don't like Behemoth, but you're totally wrong.

Anti-Racism said:
Actually, it's more like Morbid Angel worship, and it's good.

Anti-Racism said:

You are a shit troll so GET THE FUCK OUT.

The new album is good, I might purchase it if I see it at Newbury for cheap sometime...it's one of those "their best in years but not QUITE as good as their old old stuff" albums...

Necuratul said:
Souls To Deny was way better than the new one.

hmm really? :erk:

I've yet to hear the new one but Souls To Deny wasn't great. It didn't have a lot of lasting value. I listened to it quite a lot at first but that's it and I didn't really feel the need to listened to it again in a long time.