Post your hauls here

Enslaved -ruun
In Flames -lunar strain,subterranean
Children of bodom -follow the reaper (yeah yeah yeah.... I'M GAY!) do me
Belial - The Gods of the Pit pt. II (Paragon So Below). I need everything from the early 90's recorded at Tico-Tico.
Massacre - from beyond/inhuman condition
Mayhem - grand declaration of war
Emperor -anthems..... I decided the only way to get into emperor would be just to buy a cd and listen to it until it's good. I've seen this cd in stores so much I felt compelled(look at CoB).

The Greys said:
Children of bodom -follow the reaper (yeah yeah yeah.... I'M GAY!) do me
Nah, man, it's a great album! :kickass:

Overkill - "Feel the Fire"
Overkill - "RelixIV"

Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising
Destrpyer 666 - Cold Steel... - to be honest chaps, after all the chatter about them on here, I was expecting a bit more than moderately amusing death/thrash. Will they grow on me?

Currently youtubing some Enslaved - Isa, which I am finding brilliant, oddly.

Carcassian said:
Destrpyer 666 - Cold Steel... - to be honest chaps, after all the chatter about them on here, I was expecting a bit more than moderately amusing death/thrash. Will they grow on me?

Give them more listens, especially Phoenix Rising, and you'll see that they're a good deal more than moderately amusing death/thrash. Cold Steel is by far their most straightforward material fwiw.

Carcassian said:

I haven't listened to them yet but I am patiently waiting till I can afford an album. It sounds like good stuff...

1349 sounds really wanky and mechanical. I have heard a lot of hype around them and expected it to be really good.

Latest haul:

Belial -wisdom of darkness
Mythos -pain amplifier
Authorize -the source of dominion

Necuratul said:
Yeah, same. Which, in conclusion, means that the new one isn't very good. I don't think I'm gonna waste my money on it.

I just heard the new suffocation 2-3 times. And I have to agree. Souls To Deny was better...and even then that was not a great album by all means.

The new album is ok at best. There's some ok parts here and there but overall it just seems like the inspiration isn't there anymore. Plus I don't really like the sound of the guitars on this album...for a band like suffocation I think they should sound heavier or something. Anyway it just seems like something is missing. You can recognize Suffocation in there but it's like they became a clone band of themselves...not nearly as good as what they used to be. :erk:

Aria - Aria 2 :saint:
Eilera - Precious Moment
Ambeon - Fate of a Dreamer
Sear Bliss - Glory and Perdition
Burzum - Anthology :headbang:
Eric Johnson - Bloom
Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom
Destroyer 666 - Violence is the Prince of This World
Korova - A Kiss in the Charnel Fields