Post your hauls here

Within the past couple of weeks:
Katalepsy- Autopsychosis
Defeated Sanity- Psalms of the Moribund
Defeated Sanity- Chapters of Repugnance
Machine Head- Burn my Eyes

I love buying new CDs/LPs.. my collection is so big i had to buy tubs to store CDs under the house.. need to get some proper shelving put in.

Same here. I just like having a physical copy of an album. Something tangible with the art, lyrics, etc. I've got a small book shelf for mine, but I'm running out of space...Still though, I've got no where near what a lot of people have...

Ceremonial Oath - The Book Of Truth (Golden 2LP + Booklet)
Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun (clear LP)

Re-releases on CM Distro Europe.

Both look sick.... grab em while they're toasty.

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum
Captain Beyond - Captain Beyond
Die Kreuzen - Die Kreuzen/October File
Grand Funk Railroad - Grand Funk
Grand Funk Railroad - Closer to Home
Grand Funk Railroad - Survival
King Diamond - The Eye
Pentagram - Relentless
Pentagram - First Daze Here
Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
Saint Vitus - Hallow's Victim/The Walking Dead

avigrus, according to your hauls you spend $1000+ a month on super generic obscure bands, you must be rich. i make 65k a year and have a hard time gathering $40 a month for cds

just ordered some super generic obscure music
fucking stoked

k8FuE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cds

Cannibal corpse - Torture
Ceremonial Oath - The book of truth
Sacramentum - Far away from the sun
Toxic Holocaust - Hell on earth
Toxic Holocaust - An overdose of death
Fleshcrawl - Made of flesh

Dvds (picked these up with a gift card i got from christmas)

Fahrenheit 9/11
Conspiracy Theory
Butterfly effect
Cast away
The outsiders

For me, stuff relating to music is the only thing I buy on a regular basis, other than essentials: food, gas, house hold goods, paying bills, etc. I really don't have many other interests...

Spending to much money on music is a bad habit lol, i compete in weightlifting, i spend most my money on food and supplements. Other than bills/rent thats about it.

avigrus, according to your hauls you spend $1000+ a month on super generic obscure bands, you must be rich. i make 65k a year and have a hard time gathering $40 a month for cds

I don't spend that much... some months are worse than others, depends on what is being released and what i can find on discogs. But yeah, I have well over 1000 CDs/LPs.

I make quite a bit of money, but on the flipside i work 70+ hours a week and hate my job... so there is a trade-off.

I don't drink or party anymore, no Gf to speak of at the moment, so no expenses there. The only other hobby is gaming really.

I don't spend that much... some months are worse than others, depends on what is being released and what i can find on discogs. But yeah, I have well over 1000 CDs/LPs.

I make quite a bit of money, but on the flipside i work 70+ hours a week and hate my job... so there is a trade-off.

I don't drink or party anymore, no Gf to speak of at the moment, so no expenses there. The only other hobby is gaming really.

I've wondered the same thing Avrigus(cool band btw).Funny how things go like that.You seem to have bought alot over the last fews years...makes you wonder what the story is with some of the more quietly spoken curmudgeon's of this forum.It's a good life mate hey and she'd have to be a good chick to make me want to change.

Just ordered, HHR haul:

CDs
Haive - Mieli Maassa
Serpens Aeons - Dawn of Kouatl
Gorement - Darkness of the Dead
Falkenbach - ...En their medh riki fara...
Obtained Enslavement - Soulblight
Negative Plane - Et in Saecula Saeculorum
Rottrevore - Iniquitous
Denouncement Pyre - Almighty Arcanum