Post your hauls here

Life Sucks said:
This order finally arrived today. \m/

I wasn't planning on it, but today I picked up:

Cathedral - The Garden of Unearthly Delights
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits (first non-metal CD I purchased in years)
Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory

It turns out that the Arghoslent CD isn't the regular version I thought I was buying. It doesn't have all the songs the other version has, and instead has some songs repeated as live tracks. Oh well.

have you heard, 'how to clean everything'? Its fucking good!

Graveland - The Celtic Winter
Graveland - Following The Voice Of Blood
Dark Ages - Twilight Of Europe
Nehmodt - The Flies Of Time And Their Parasitic Wounds
Nehmodt - Insomnia With A Corner For Lurking
Ildjarn - Ildjarn Is Dead
Ildjarn - Hardangervidda
Kataxu - Hunger Of The Elements
Veles - Night On Bare Mountain/Black Hateful Metal
Spear Of Longinus - Nada Brahma
maudlin of the Well - Bath [reissue]
maudlin of the Well - Leaving Your Body Map [reissue]
Senthil - Crypticorifislit

Krigloch the Furious said:
have you heard, 'how to clean everything'? Its fucking good!
Yeah, it's my favorite Propagandhi CD. Less Talk More Rock is great, too, though not as heavy as their other CDs. This latest one is most simlar to Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes.

Life Sucks said:
The new one is not as "silly" as Carnival Bizarre, Ethereal Mirror, or Cosmic Requiem. I like the latest one and the first one. The VIIth Coming isn't to shabby either. But yeah, I hate their silly moments. Like when Lee goes "disco supernova, do the martian casanova!" or "boom chicka boom chicka whaa whaa whaa!" The Garden of Unearthly Delights and Forest of Equilibrium have no such crap on it.

Cathedral on shrooms is easily the most hilarious music on earth. If you think it's funny in a regular state you'd laugh yourself into a coma on shrooms because it really sounds like cathedral and lee dorian is fucking with you. What a bunch of weird fuckers.

Countess - Gospel Of The Horned One
Demigod - Slumber Of Sullen Eyes

Waiting for Black Goat and Xtreem Records (respectively) to email me back the final prices.

Mostly been buying rap lately,

Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent by Design
Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 2
Cunnin Lyngiust - A Piece of Strange

Metal
Cradle of Filth - Peace Through Superior Firepower(dvd)

The Greys said:
Cathedral on shrooms is easily the most hilarious music on earth. If you think it's funny in a regular state you'd laugh yourself into a coma on shrooms because it really sounds like cathedral and lee dorian is fucking with you. What a bunch of weird fuckers.

Agreed - because having a sense of humour and being in a doom band are NOT incompatible.

Cathedral owns ye all, unbelievers:headbang:

Picked up a copy of Destroyer 666 - Unchain the Wolves, blue LP limited to 350 copies, in a raver fashion shop for $30.

I just fucken won at life.

The Greys said:
Is Changes out of print ?

As far as I know it is looooong out of print, but I've seen a Napalm Rec. version with both in 1 CD, Changes/Love songs. But it seems kinda hard to get as well since I've seen it once and it wasn't cheap. :erk: