Post your hauls here

Last week, I ordered the following from Sentinel records in Ireland:

MAEL MORDHA - Cluain Tarb
MOURNING BELOVETH - A Murderous Circus (decided to order the original, despite the price)
OLD SEASON - Volume 1

I also picked up Necrodeath - Mater of All Evil used last week. Definitely worth the $6.

Past two months:

My Dying Bride- Angel and the Dark River
Leaves' Eyes- Lovelorn
Primordial- The Gathering Wilderness

:OMG: I've been downloading too much.

February so far:

Devil Lee Rot "Pagan from the Heat" 7"
Devil Lee Rot/Northern Darkness "Devil Lee Rot/Northern Darkness" 12"
Emperor "In the Nightside Eclipse" CD
Iron Maiden "The X Factor" CD
Summoning "Minas Morgul" CD
Thunderstorm "Witchhunter Tales" CD
Thunderstorm "Faithless Soul" Digi-CD

MetalAges said:
What the heck Dodens! Christmas money?

That, plus money I don't exactly have, plus time-limited material...equals what I think is the most I've purchased in a single month as of yet. Well worth it though. And to think I've never had an actual job that's on the books...

Sacramentum: thy black destiny,the coming of chaos. I'm hunting down 'far away from the sun' next.
Demigod: slumber of sullen eyes re-release
Edge of Sanity: unorthodox. It took a music store an hour away a month to get me this album.
Torchure: beyond the veil
Unleashed: where no life dwells
Incantation: diabolical conquest
Incantation: sticker. I'm trying to figure out where to put this on my new jackson guitar that I got for X-Mas.
Dismember: indecent & obscene

Don't put stickers on your guitar, it will make it look amatuerish. The place to put your stickers is on your laptop, heh. ;)

By the way, do you only get CD's from stores, not online?

I get cds from stores but mostly Ebay or cduniverse.com. I try to stay away from places like FYE which are way to expensive.

No way i'd waste putting a sticker on a fucking computer :lol:

The Greys said:
Demigod: slumber of sullen eyes re-release

Where did you get this? After the new year, Xtreem Records had no mention of it whatsoever, and I heard absolutely nothing about it. And I've been looking.

The Greys said:
I get cds from stores but mostly Ebay or cduniverse.com. I try to stay away from places like FYE which are way to expensive.

No way i'd waste putting a sticker on a fucking computer :lol:

Yeah I only get CD's from Ebay and Amazon sellers these days. Unless of course I get a gift certificate to FYE, etc.

But what if the glue from the sticker ruins the finish or something?

Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

Dodens Grav said:
Where did you get this? After the new year, Xtreem Records had no mention of it whatsoever, and I heard absolutely nothing about it. And I've been looking.

I ordered mine from Xtreemmusic through paypal. The site said january 1st on the release date but was later(i was actually getting annoyed). It's on the site to order now & has been.

Go to your paypal account & buy it from there through the site. Say you click the US version on the site only the cd is going to be in english so don't bother.

You can order it through email.
The price is: 8.95 euro

1 CD Demigod 'Slumber of Sullen Eyes'

+ shipping with case= 13,95 + 5 % paying by paypal =
14.64 euro

or + shipping without case = 19.95 + 5 paying by paypal =
20.94 euro

paypal@xtreemmusic.com

So on your paypal account it will say send payment too(type that above), type the ammount of money you want to send them, what cd you want. Money from your card will go onto their account,etc... i'm sure you know how all this works(if you have paypal).

Life Sucks said:

MOURNING BELOVETH - A Murderous Circus (decided to order the original, despite the price)
OLD SEASON - Volume 1

I also picked up Necrodeath - Mater of All Evil used last week. Definitely worth the $6.
This order finally arrived today. \m/

I wasn't planning on it, but today I picked up:

Cathedral - The Garden of Unearthly Delights
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits (first non-metal CD I purchased in years)
Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory

It turns out that the Arghoslent CD isn't the regular version I thought I was buying. It doesn't have all the songs the other version has, and instead has some songs repeated as live tracks. Oh well.

I thought you did not like Cathedral ?

My latest haul:

Dissection: the somberlain
Lord Belial: enter the moonlight gate,kiss the goat.

The Greys said:
I thought you did not like Cathedral ?

My latest haul:

Dissection: the somberlain
Lord Belial: enter the moonlight gate,kiss the goat.
The new one is not as "silly" as Carnival Bizarre, Ethereal Mirror, or Cosmic Requiem. I like the latest one and the first one. The VIIth Coming isn't to shabby either. But yeah, I hate their silly moments. Like when Lee goes "disco supernova, do the martian casanova!" or "boom chicka boom chicka whaa whaa whaa!" The Garden of Unearthly Delights and Forest of Equilibrium have no such crap on it.

got a fair amount of shopping done yesterday so here goes:
amon amarth-once sent from the golden hall
gehenna-adimiron black
runecaster-fiendishly folkish
in unison-irish metal compilation
cryptopsy-none so live
vader -the art of war

Life Sucks said:

OLD SEASON - Volume 1
all of those c.ds are excellent also check out the mb album dust