Post your hauls here

VampyrRose said:
Well, at my first listen (months ago) I was extremely disappointed - mainly due to the vocals. I think the music is great and there is more variation this time in the music but the vocals are quite weak. They're not the aggressive vocals found on Diabolis Interium. However, the album has grown on me since when I first downloaded it.
I thought the vox sounded fine.

Thoth-Amon said:
I thought the vox sounded fine.

Well, now that the album has grown on me, I agree that the vocals are indeed fine, but at first I just couldn't digest them and was initially disappointed. However, Matte Modin did a fantastic job on drums.

VampyrRose said:
Well, now that the album has grown on me, I agree that the vocals are indeed fine, but at first I just couldn't digest them and was initially disappointed. However, Matte Modin did a fantastic job on drums.
How's their other stuff? I've only heard Vobiscum Satanas which was good.

Thoth-Amon said:
How's their other stuff? I've only heard Vobiscum Satanas which was good.

Diabolis Interium is great if you like their more agressive stuff and its got a couple killer songs - its more like Attera Totus Sanctus but with less variation but with more aggression. I've downloaded their entire disco. but haven't listened to all of it, only the albums I have talked about here. The self-titled release is also great, despite having only 4 songs - if you're into a more "catchier" melody-driven black metal, kind of like Ragnarok's stuff in some ways. Their live album is good - to be honest the live stuff isn't all that different from the album material. They've really only released about 4 full-length albums.

I brought a couple of C.Ds:

'Demcy (or something like that...)

'Alice in chains, the best of the box':kickass:

Just arrived:

jensjoh2.jpg

Over Easter I got:

The Chasm - Conjuration of the Spectral Empire
Venom - Black Metal
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come
Destruction - Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill

High On Maiden said:
Over Easter I got:

The Chasm - Conjuration of the Spectral Empire
Venom - Black Metal
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come
Destruction - Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill

GOOD FUCKING JOB FAGGOT A+++++

Amorphis-eclipse

Next time anyone is in a music store pick this album up. The new vocalist is ace,the songs are great,lyrics are great etc...

Everyone in the band really goes all out on this album. I'm not sure if the keyboardist is new, he does a fine job.

Bretwaldas Of Heathen Doom - Battle Staffs In The Mushroom Woods
Incantation - Onward To Golgotha
Living Death - Vengeance Of Hell
Living Death - Metal Revolution
Morgoth - Cursed
Paradox - Heresy
Pariah - Kindred
Tankard - Beast Of Bourbon