Post your hauls here

I buy and download. I'm starting to do what V5 does, except instead of deleting the album once I get it, I delete the mp3 folder and replace it with an m4a ripped version of the album in Itunes.

^^^I do exactly the same thing except with Cds. I used to hate having to take out all my CDs and replace them in my player constantly...iTunes Shuffle rules, btw.

^ I fully expect it to. I also picked up a copy of Divine Eve's EP. I checked them out during Nec's long term sig whoring period and thought they were decent enough. It was only 99 cents and there was no competition for it, so I couldn't really go wrong.

Rather happily Androphagous - "Blood Soaked Freaks" and Bhelliom - "Within Nowhere" arrived from Grindethic today.

Came with some random split Cd between Monoid, Sadistic Lingam Cult and Inhalant for free.

This Androphagus album is odd.

It goes from gutturals to high-pitched Dimmu Borgir-esque vocals. Nothing too memorable about anything.
Except possibly from "Sorry, I've fucked your mother deep in the ass". It's 1:50 of them repeating that sentence. But that's only for the luls factor.

Atheist - Peice of Time
Behold...the Arctopus
Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes
Opeth - Still Life
Pulsefear - Perichoresis

Rather happily Androphagous - "Blood Soaked Freaks" and Bhelliom - "Within Nowhere" arrived from Grindethic today.

Came with some random split Cd between Monoid, Sadistic Lingam Cult and Inhalant for free.

Lemme know how the Bhelliom is...also, Sadistic Lingam Cult owns...and I'd like to know if the Inhalant on the split is the noise one from Texas :p

Got these last Saturday:

- Death - Spiritual Healing
- Death - Individual thought Patterns
- Sear Bliss - The Arcane Odissey
- Darkthrone - F.O.A.D.
- Baroness - The Red Album
- Absu - Tara
- Deathspell Omega - Fas, Ite...
- David Gilmour - On an Island

Honestly, start downloading.

Fuck off!!!

The Mp3 format is shit! It doesn´t come anywhere near the cd, let alone the lp format! Buy your music! Physical copies are so much more value for money than fucking mp3´s! What happens if you get a virus? I´m glad I´m 900+ cd´s past viruses!

Btw.
This month so far:

Woods Of Ypres - Woods III, Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues cd
Inborn Suffering - Wordless Hope cd
Witchcraft - The Alchemist digi cd
Witchcraft - Firewood cd
Witchcraft - If Crimson Was Your Colour 7" (yellow vinyl)
The Sword - Age Of Winters cd
The Sword - Freya 7" (612/1000)
Circulus - The Lick On The Tip Of An Envelope Yet To Be Sent cd

Fuck off!!!

The Mp3 format is shit! It doesn´t come anywhere near the cd, let alone the lp format! Buy your music! Physical copies are so much more value for money than fucking mp3´s! What happens if you get a virus? I´m glad I´m 900+ cd´s past viruses!

Btw.
This month so far:

Woods Of Ypres - Woods III, Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues cd
Inborn Suffering - Wordless Hope cd
Witchcraft - The Alchemist digi cd
Witchcraft - Firewood cd
Witchcraft - If Crimson Was Your Colour 7" (yellow vinyl)
The Sword - Age Of Winters cd
The Sword - Freya 7" (612/1000)
Circulus - The Lick On The Tip Of An Envelope Yet To Be Sent cd

Lol, if you knew that bluewizard listens to the same album for 6 months at a time you'd be saying the same thing. :lol:

Anyways

latest hauls:

Varathron shirt
Beherit oath of black blood shirt
Black witchery shirt

I think most of us DO buy albums. We just download them first because we're not incredibly wealthy, and don't want to waste money on something we thought would actually be fucking good.

I think most of us DO buy albums. We just download them first because we're not incredibly wealthy, and don't want to waste money on something we thought would actually be fucking good.

^Exactly how I feel. I used to take a lot of chances on CDs before I heard them (This of course before there was internet), sometimes I'd get lucky but mostly I ended up wasting money on garbage.
Also, even though I use iTunes mostly for listening to music, I still keep the CDs I buy and as mentioned, if my comp crashes or something it's good to have everything here as a backup. Plus I like having the actual CD for the cover, lyrics, etc.

Today's haul:

Abaddon Incarnate - Nadir