Post your hauls here

Mithras - Forever Advancing... Legions
Mithras - Worlds Beyond the Veil
Decapitated - Nihility

Not that much, but it feels nice to buy cds again.

Sadist[1].JPG

First press CD.

Manilla Road - Voyager lp
Manilla Road - Gates of Fire lp
Blade Runner - Warriors of Rock lp
Laibach - Life is Life lp

Bought a few things from I Hate at a festival here:

Spiritus Mortis/Fall of the Idols - Spiritus Mortis/Fall of the Idols 12" EP
Forsaken/Fall of the Idols - Tales of Doom and Woe 12" EP
Griftegård - Solemn, Sacred, Severe LP
While Heaven Wept - Vessel 7" EP
Sadistic Intent - Ressurection of the Ancient Black Earth CD
Nocturnus - The Nocturnus Demos CD
Aarni - Tohcoth CD

Hey there awesome guys! Did you get your 'Ritual Executions' CDs yet? Most of you should have got it by now.

Thanks for the killer support! :headbang: Especially Andy. :worship:

Btw, the 2010 DC Records version of the album got its first review yesterday from Hellride music -

"(Ritual Executions) was so absorbing of my mind and time today that it was in fact the only thing that got listened to today. I rarely get anything that captures me with that amount of pull, so that alone should stand for something to some of you reading this.

"The Dead is one more piece of low-end riffage and doom/sludge rumble from down-under, Brisbane to be exact, to come up for air and gratefully so as this thing has nothing “light” in it.

"If you like Ramesses and Coffins, you will absolutely eat this one up in a matter of seconds. OOOOH soooooooo recommended.

"...Ramesses and Coffins with some psychedelic sprinkled in on a track to close out a monster of an album, which this is indeed! This is the stuff that keeps me going and coming back for more, it has balls, volume, groove, and is just plain wicked!!!! If you are in need of a good sludge/doom fix and the other familiar names raised some hair on your skin (from the minor or major excitement of the sounds contained herein) you’ll be well advised to look into this release."

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22878

Cheers!
Kunal

Yeah mate I got mine,I like track 4 'Born in a Grave' nice tribute to the Aussie 'War' scene of old.I was reminded of Alchemist on one or two occasions too for some reason,progression maybe.