Post your latest Non-gear purchases

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
So I wondered why not? post your recent purchases that are not gear related, just anything you're stoked to have bought, like Cds, Dvds, t-shirts, posters, etc. etc.

I just recieved in the mail a few days ago two Opeth t-shirts that came as a deal from their webstore, one for me and one for the wife
opeth-ghostr-ts-m.gif

candle-ts-m.gif

Plus I got a couple weeks ago a Daylight Dies T-shirt as a birthday present for my wife (cheers to Egan :headbang:), it had a few shipping problems but luckily managed to arrive two days before the birthday so it was all good. I gotta say in all honesty, the quality of the colors on the Opeth ones were a bit disapointing, a bit weird and bright, on the other hand the Daylight Dies shirt is pure quality, kudos to DD on that!
dd_shirt.png

I eat FUCKING HEAPS.
Like, every 3 hours, 5-6 meals a day and I weigh 75 kilograms and I'm 184cm tall.
I eat several large pizzas a week. I CANNOT get of sick of pizza no matter how much I try. I guess you could say my latest non gear purchases each week is pizza :lol:
Fast Metabolism, doing weights and doing 15-20 mins of cardio about 3-4 times a week FTW.

I eat FUCKING HEAPS.
Like, every 3 hours, 5-6 meals a day and I weigh 75 kilograms and I'm 184cm tall.
I eat several large pizzas a week. I CANNOT get of sick of pizza no matter how much I try. I guess you could say my latest non gear purchases each week is pizza :lol:
Fast Metabolism, doing weights and doing 15-20 mins of cardio about 3-4 times a week FTW.

Dude I envy you. I have lost weight and kept it due to restraining myself on sugar and carbs and doing cardio/gym 5 times a week, but if I let myself go I'll be a big ball again

I eat FUCKING HEAPS.

Making your own pizzas = fucking win. Dominos/Pizza Hut = greasy ughhhhh I always need to have like a litre of water afterwards.

Chicken breast + cabanossi + ham + cheese + bbq sauce + tomato paste, cook it. Then you soft-boil a couple of eggs while its cooking and pour them on top when its all done. OMG.

Dominos is fucking awful.
I'd rather pay the extra money to get a quality pizza elsewhere, but you're right Morgan, I gotta look into making my own too. The one you described sounds fucking good actually, I'll try that out sometime soon

I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted without gaining any weight as well, but when I turned 23-24 it all changed. I miss the way my metabolism was :(

Back on topic: A sixpack of cold delicious brew!

I just bought a new engine for my crappy ass car.
Two v neck tshirts
Pair of Carhart shorts.
New pair of kicks...for kicking it.

Later on today I'm going to go lift, buy sushi, and possibly buy some protein powder.

Bought a flashlight that claims to be able to survive a 15 foot drop....So i brought it to work yesterday, went to the top of the truss, dropped it, and am going to the store today to get a refund.