Musicians, post your gear!

Dischord

Mental Sodomizer
OK here are a few of my babies!

http://www.pointyguitars.com/gallery/images/collections/donm/donm.html

And of course I'm using a 1984 Crate slant 4X12 cabinet that came with the old G-1500 head (which I no longer use) and a Peavey XXL head currently, though I'm saving for an ENGL Powerball with the Vintage 30 cabinets, yep, going for a full stack!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201456

also shows some good pics of my gear! Well, the amps you see in those belong to a gal from the DOA...lol

pretty simply really. an ibanez rg 7321 (soon to have new pickups when i can scrape together the money) and an ESP b-204 FM (also to get new pickups when the cash rolls in)
Pictures-a014.jpg

and on the floor we have a line 6 pod xt (with metal pack) and bass pod xt
Pictures-a016.jpg

that reminds me, anyone interesting in buying some dimarzio pickups? steve's special, very nice 6 string pickups, not F spaced.

I got a cheap Richwood guitar, going to buy a Peavey -> Vandenberg(not a real one, Japanese, or whatever which country it comes from) I got a Marshall 100 hdfx amp and a behringer 400 watt speaker (412h) In the furure I want to buy a Jackson KE2 from America because I like jacksons and it has 24 frets and a nice tremelo so that kinda allows me to play everything I want (except 7 string stuff ofcourse or whatever). I also drum, but I'm more interested in getting a very good guitar player!

Nothing impressive, this is my gear:

Kramer Baretta FR404
My actual guitar has no d-tuna and pointy headstock, but has über cool skull&crossbones machine heads ;)
002_full.jpg

Yamaha Pacifica 604W
Slightly modified, I installed DiMarzio HS-3 at neck position
pacifica604w29vv.jpg

'76 Marshall Mk.2 Master Volume Lead 100W
Having a bit of trouble with it lately (blew a few new tubes...), but has a nice sound otherwise.
Its cab is loaded with Celestion G30H's
marsh5rb.jpg

And last, but not least, my trusty pedals
Marshall ShredMaster
pedal_marshall_shredmaster_pq.jpg

and
Vox V847 wah
1121867.jpg

My wah actually has no rubber on top, the previous owner peeled it off :tickled:

i dont have pics at the moment, but my gear is as follows:

Jackson DX10D-first guitar, bridge is trashed so it hasnt been played in about 2 years, it holds a special place in my heart though

Jackson KVX10-king v, second guitar, i need to replace the pickups and re-fret it, but i do want to eventually use it again, just not live or on recordings

Ibanez Jem7vwh-My precious, the perfect guitar for me (well, it would be if it had a low B), but this is my main guitar and will be for a long long time

Ibanez RG7321- My backup 7 string, evo in the bridge and air norton in the neck, plays and sounds great, i love it. Im thinking about scalloping the top 12 frets

Ibanes S7420fm-my main 7 string, just got it earlier this month. Its actually starting to rival my Jem for playtime, amazing tone and feel, if i ever had a signature model it would be this with dimarzios (doing that soon) and one of the newer bridges ibanez has.........a piezo too perhaps

Noname classical guitar that i got for 50 bucks- fun to noodle with

I use a PODxt though a randall combo amp for practice/live/recording.

No pics here either, but anywho this is my main rig:

Rack- vht 2:90:2, marshall jmp1, tc electronics g-force, carvin power conditioner.

Guitars- Jackson sl1 modded with lo pro bridge, and emg 81, sa and 85 pups, Ibanez jem 7dblk modded with evo's and lo pro bridge, esp kh-2.

Pedals/footswitch- roland fc-200, morley bad horise, morley little alligator, and zakk wylde overdrive.