AE's New Nebula Thread

Still working with Nebula? Just wondering if it still beats IR´s or whatever...... noone seems to talk about this anymore.

Regards

I use Nebula all the time for saturation and mix EQ. Never heard it not suck for cab emulation though. The developers didn't seem very receptive to our criticisms in this regard, so I've long since given up on it.

Too bad...but im still looking forward for the next step in cabinet emulation.

Regards

I'm working on a new batch of Mesa 4x12 cab programs and they should me much better quality than before. To me after hearing Nebula programs a static impulse just doesn't cut it anymore.

I'm working on a new batch of Mesa 4x12 cab programs and they should me much better quality than before. To me after hearing Nebula programs a static impulse just doesn't cut it anymore.

Great !! Already thought this whole thing just died. :)

+1

I'm glad that people keep trying. I'm not a Nebula user (yet), but I donated a few bucks to Marcus back last year when it was discussed whether Nebula could bridge the gap between real cabs and impulses. Too bad that things did not work out as hoped for. I'm curious to hear what you will come up with.

I'll never stop trying.

I just bought this a few weeks ago (not my picture):

5050.jpg

It can be either a 50W power amp or a 15W power amp with the flick of a switch. The 15W thing adds a new dynamic entirely, I've never tried Nebula/impulses with such a low wattage. So now I've got a Marshall 9100/Marshall 1960A combo, and a Mesa Fifty-Fifty/Mesa OS 4x12 combo. My new apartment has concrete above, below, and around me. Also, I'm single.

So now that I have nothing better to do..

I'd love to see some more progress in Nebula impulses. I got Nebula for cabinet emulation which ended up being slightly lackluster thus far but have found it to be incredibly useful for saturation and eq. Some very smart person is going to figure this out.

Does anyone know how to load the free programs in logic 9? i´ve wrapped the plugin to AU and put the programs and vectors into library/audio/presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/Programs or Vectors.

regards

Hey! Does anyone want to upload Metaltastic´s Mesa Program again? Can´t get it....

Regards