Guitar cabs for Nebula 3

xphen0m

May 9, 2012
So about three years ago, I scored Nebula to see what the fuss was about. After using it for about a month, I considered myself disappointed and never used it again. Eventually, I forgot I even owned it. Until recently. One thing I kept hearing about was the quality and realism of the cabs for Nebula.

I always wrote that off as another overhyping....until tonight. I decided to install Nebula on my current machine, and got some free Cab programs. All I can say is...........HOLY MOTHER!!! This is f---ing immense! I found a good collection of cabs by DamyFX. And then another collection under the label of Erectus. They're all mostly great.

I get this great feeling and great vibe when I'm using these Nebula cabs. I can't explain it.....but it seems like the bass response is not as "static", if that makes sense. I didn't even need to do my usual highs/high-mids cut that I've been doing for the past several months on all of my impulses. It just sounds more natural.

Anyone else here ever used these? On my i7, I'm not taking an enormous CPU hit using two instances of Nebula (one for each guitar track). But I do understand that CPU with Nebula is a big problem for a lot of people.