IRs and Nebula programs of guitar cabs - Kalthallen Cabs released

Hello! I`ve been playing with your free Nebula liabary for not so long, and I wonder, you say you drived cabinet only with poweramp section, right? or there were preamps too, then what?;)
and another quesion, can I somehow mix several different nebula impulses on 1 track, just how I could with static IR`s?

Hello! I`ve been playing with your free Nebula liabary for not so long, and I wonder, you say you drived cabinet only with poweramp section, right? or there were preamps too, then what?;)
and another quesion, can I somehow mix several different nebula impulses on 1 track, just how I could with static IR`s?
i mixed several different nebulas cabs and was very pleased with the resalts.
Check the phase anyway!

andygo is right, you can mix nebula cabs, but have to check the phase. cause the nebula programs still have the natural 'predelay' that comes from the distance of speaker to the microphone. so you can mix, but like with real mics you have to check phases. My IRs don't have that distance in it, so you can mix those without getting phase problems.
btw. the Nebula version of my MesOs pack has arrived at the Acoustica audio headquarter. They are very slow and I cant do anything to make it happen faster. For my part is it ready.

That`s good! Unfrotunately I don`t like Mesa`s sound at all:)
And still I can`t figure, to mix nebula`s ir`s I should just add as many instances as I need on the guitar track or how? Considering Nebula`s power requirements I doubt it`s a good idea... Are you, gentlemen, using Nasa`s supercomputers?:D:D