IRs and Nebula programs of guitar cabs - Kalthallen Cabs released

Finally got it to start downloading using IE (Firefox no luck), seems to be working now; will re-check in the AM.

Got it... donated!

27a is my favourite

EDIT: Wait, no it isn't

19 is good for meaty midrangey tones, and 34 is good when more definition is needed

I wanted to chime in after using these on and off for a few months!

*very fizzy. But nothing that can't be countered with an LPF.

My personal favs are the A v30 SM7 & the A v30 G75! Mixed with ownhammer or RW cabs these own \m/

Great stuff!

I'm happy. A few days ago I got mail from Cliff from fractal audio. He loved my impulse pack and asked if he could add some of them in the next Axe-Fx II firmware update. And so it happened now! :hotjump:

Thanks.
Yes, I thought you guys would like some Mesa OS programs from me :D

Your nebula cabs are the best impulses I've ever used. If you were to make some mesa OS ones I don't think I'd need anything else. Especially if you were to make some fredman style ones ;)

Thanks.
Yes, I thought you guys would like some Mesa OS programs from me :D

YES that would be awesome! (not a Nebula user, but I hope you'll also give us some regular IRs...)

I love your other IRs and use them a lot. So let me say Mesa OS IRs done by you would be 'da bomb'! Really looking forward to this...

Thanks a lot for your work!!

Skaldir you deserve it man. Your work is really great and you shared it to us.

Wish you the best!

:worship::headbang:

Not sure if this was mentioned previously in the thread, but the 024d-MD21-G12T75 Nebula program is conspicuously small in filesize and doesn't show up in the Nebula program browser.

By the way, for those interested in folder management within Nebula, you can hit the "EDIT" button when a program's loaded to change its categories. It's really tedious, but I like the organization.

Here's how I have it (and this shows where the missing cab is):
nebz.png

I must be impatient, because I couldn't figure out you're organizing trick. Could you elaborate on what to do after you hit the edit button?

My cabinet folder is STUFFED! This would take me a while, but it would be well worth it!