Anyone interested in trading some shirts?

the-great-cold-distance

Throbbing Member
Dec 12, 2006
Hellbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
My shirt collection is getting pretty ridiculous these days...im feeling the need to get rid of, or at least replace, many of them that I no longer wear. A few will be going up on eBay soonish, but I have a few that I really like, but are just a lil big for me. So im wondering if anyone would be interested in trading XL shirts for L shirts? All of them are in great condition, even if you cant see it in the crappy pic. Ideally I would like a L version of these shirts, but I am very open to trades with shirts from these/related bands. Could possibly sell if no one is interested in trading.

Katatonia - BMD

Katatonia - LFDGD long sleeve (Size L but still quite big)

Katatonia - My Twin

Katatonia - The Black Sessions

Winds - The Imaginary Direction Of Time

Daylight Dies - Logo

Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion

Bloodbath - White Death Metal shirt

Picture1001.jpg

I bought the TGCD from their website last month, it's short though [the size]. The bad thing is: the cotton is very hot for a tipical day here in Brazil haha.

Very good shirts you got there. A white Bloodbath tee, where did you buy it from, btw?

I have a L (I'm fairly sure it's an L) Discouraged ones shirt (with deadhouse lyrics on the back) which I rarely wear because it's a little too small for me. It's in great condition, and I'd be willing to trade for something of equal awesomeness maybe. Or just buy one off you :p