Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

Hello,

Just worked on my second instrumental... A very simple one. Do let me know your thoughts and feedback.

@fps,

Thanks mate... Got a better recording with your advice on the clipping.

Song below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good dude!! I find that less is more with the gain and drive for the dJent sound. When I record, I generally cut the gain quite a bit. I clarifies the notes and allows for your skills to shine!! A bit of compression and a noise gate will push the dent sound even better!!

Peace,
Payable Suicide
Leo Kidd
(Chad Becker)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11682005

Hey guys! I haven't gotten much feedback on my music and I would like to change that so i know where to improve on my work. I consider most of my music metal but I get mixed opinions on the genre I play in so some opinions on that may help too when I want to describe my work to someone!

http://soundcloud.com/shady-cicada Enjoy!

I just uploaded a new song from my prog-rock influenced black metal project, Dalla Nebbia. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I just uploaded a new song from my prog-rock influenced black metal project, Dalla Nebbia. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I really dug the music and cleans, the screams however I thought sounded hollow and powerless. I do really enjoy the music and the direction you're going with this. Definitely work on those, or get someone else involved.

This is a song from my bands latest ep "Of the Land". We are touring the US this summer in support of it. The dates can be found here More will be added as the dates are confirmed.

This is a song from my bands latest ep "Of the Land". We are touring the US this summer in support of it. The dates can be found here More will be added as the dates are confirmed.

I dig the atmosphere you have going here. It's black-ish metal, but also reminds me of gothic/doom like Katatonia. Keep it up.

And I appreciate the comments about the Dalla Nebbia track. I personally think Zduhac's semi-aggressive harsh vocals really fit the vibe we're going for. If you want to hear more, we have five other songs on youtube right now, and are close to finishing our full length.

I dig the atmosphere you have going here. It's black-ish metal, but also reminds me of gothic/doom like Katatonia. Keep it up.

And I appreciate the comments about the Dalla Nebbia track. I personally think Zduhac's semi-aggressive harsh vocals really fit the vibe we're going for. If you want to hear more, we have five other songs on youtube right now, and are close to finishing our full length.

Thanks man, yeah blackish metal is exactly how I used to describe it haha, glad you like it. I'll check out the other songs for sure.

Hello everyone - hope you are all well and good!

I have uploaded my new song on youtube - Sacred Wings (with backing vocals from Ariane Imtholiel)!

Your critiques, feedback and comments are most welcome

Cheers
Paul

Hey everyone! Newbie to the forum. Actually, forums in general, haha. I have a concept metal band that's more of an art project than a typical metal group. I 'd like it if anyone could or would take the time to listen to our first track and give me some honest feedback without ripping my gizzards out. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but being an ***hole is not. Makes me a better musician. If you happen to dig it, "like" it on Facebook please. :) It's on the "Band page" tab next to "Photos".
Facebook.com/forthosewhofearthefallofman

Thanks everyone!

Finished mixing another Dalla Nebbia song and uploaded it yesterday...

This isnt really a song but, im really into death metal, im looking to start a death metal band. I can write lyrics good, ive been writing lyrics since i was 7 years old, but i need to get good at growling. Ive been practicing false cord screaming since i was 17, im 18 now, its been a few months. I think ive improved a bit, but i want you guys to tell me what you think and or give me a few tips to being a good false cord screamer. This is a just a short little growl, maybe ill upload me growling verses later. Thanks!
http://soundcloud.com/dynomusicxd/a06-20-12-19-00/s-gJgr9

Vanity Riots - hard rock from Australia.

Like Vixen meets Avenged Sevenfold

www.facebook.com/vanityriots
65770e9f-d17a-dff2.jpg

Djent/progressive song for fans of Tesseract, Monuments, with cleans/ambient and whatnot

Hi,

My next instrumental... A few errors to fix. Please do share your feedback as always. Thanks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXqrovk6oM&feature=relmfu[/ame]