Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

WeAreInFlames-- I'd definitely add the keyboard melody. It's a good chord progression, but it needs something more to really be memorable. As it stands now it is kind of repetitive and boring.

Agreed.

ParsonsMatt-it didn't load for me. Might be my computer though. It's old.

myspace.com/divinetorture666. Ignore that song "Gargantua". Not really one of our songs. The other two will be recorded again with our full band, as those were just me and my vocalist.

WeAreInFlames-- I'd definitely add the keyboard melody. It's a good chord progression, but it needs something more to really be memorable. As it stands now it is kind of repetitive and boring.
Aright, thanks.
The goal is an introduction for a longer song, hopefully going for the sorta hypnotic black metal feel once the keys are added. We'll see how it goes.

@Divine Torture: Sounds cool but it's kinda weird - non-stop vocals. Not used to that. Also the screamy thing in Bring the Pain sounded kinda terrible. Sounds pretty good overall, though. Hope to hear a better recording.

I guess we should have a thread for this instead of individual threads for everything? Dunno.
Regardless...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?muwyubtizwz
Comment plz. I was planning on adding keyboards/synth with this cool melody but I'm unsure now that I've heard the drums.

I liked it, you should turn that into a song though. I agree that you should add some accent keys to it to give it that ambience and possibly add another guitar to it with some notes sustaining on the different chords. I dug it man, good vibe. Reminds me of a burzum/Ulver sound. :kickass:

Hm...When it was just guitar I felt like it would be best as a short thing, but the way the drums fit I feel like maybe I could add some more riffs, and with vocals and keys make it into a full song.
This warrants further consideration.

My myspace is www.myspace.com/winterfellusa
Another song is up. Just drums and guitar, the drums will probably be changed and it needs to be rerecorded, but yeah...meant to be an old school Bathory sorta thing.

@Divine Torture: Sounds cool but it's kinda weird - non-stop vocals. Not used to that. Also the screamy thing in Bring the Pain sounded kinda terrible. Sounds pretty good overall, though. Hope to hear a better recording.

Ha. I told him it sounded awful. When we practice he does that just to annoy me.

The chorus part to grungeee sounds like a complete rip off of Paradise Lost. :p

That was all pretty cool. I can't hear very well cause I has to be very quiet/using shitty speakers right now but some of the samples could do with changing perhaps; also, I can't tell really but it seems like the kit doesn't take velocity into consideration much/very well?

The chorus part to grungeee sounds like a complete rip off of Paradise Lost. :p

That was all pretty cool. I can't hear very well cause I has to be very quiet/using shitty speakers right now but some of the samples could do with changing perhaps; also, I can't tell really but it seems like the kit doesn't take velocity into consideration much/very well?

Thanks for the comments.

For an electronic kit I think it works pretty well, especially the snare. On Grungee you can hear ghost notes pretty well. all the cymbals and drums are pressure sensitive.

This is my kit.
dtxtremeIIs.gif

Reactions: vnsmrnv
Any feedback would be much appreciated:

www.myspace.com/geryonband

The songs are off our first cd which was mixed and mastered by Colin Davis of Vile. Kind of a melodic death metal thing going on. If anybody likes the songs I'd be willing to upload a torrent of the cd. Just let me know.