Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

We re-recorded a song and a new one. I don't like my guitar tone, and was having trouble playing cuz my hands were cold. I still need to actually write solo's. Haha. But it's our new drummer and still me doing the bass. "P.O.V." is a re-record, "Divine Torture" is the newer one. Divine Torture

Hellscion - Manticore

Something I've made recently. Not metal, obviously, but my idea as a musician was to try & move this genre as it is known to new boundaries. It has reached its' limits & now seems to be about trying to be as heavy as possible then throw some random melodic bullshit in there..

In my experience there is a lot louder, faster, and more aggressive music these days that isn't metal at all. It is called 'darkcore'(not what this song is btw..)

ok i'm rambling again. I'm also open to working with other people on tracks so if you feel you'd like to work on some form of electronic/industrial/metal hybrd, let me know..

Okay, someone asked for this a while back, I think it was BlackMetalWhiteGuy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XF93XRP1
It's the only surviving Starving Time recording. It's a riff track we made one day. It's exactly what it sounds like - a couple of 15-year-olds who can barely play. Most of it was played by me, some of it wasn't. I can't remember which. I don't recommend listening to it, but it was requested...

What kind of comments are you looking for?

Anything is fine. Whatever you think. Tbh I don't care I'm leavin the band pretty soon to pursue some death/thrash I got going.

@WAIF: That made me lol out loud. Haha. I have something similar to that recorded somewhere from a few years ago.

ok, so it's not my song, but I need more views and whatever on it because the Styx fans never seem to find it on youtube. I did it a year ago and I'm pretty happy with it as I feel it gets stronger as the song goes on, it's my favorite from the band and Skyliner (see sig) will probably cover it sometime for fun. BTW the posters are from left to right: maudlin of the Well Bath + LYBM promo, Freedom Call 'Eternity' big promo, Pink Floyd 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason'. Gots to represent.....and please excuse my ugly mug and the crazy musician faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, someone asked for this a while back, I think it was BlackMetalWhiteGuy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XF93XRP1
It's the only surviving Starving Time recording. It's a riff track we made one day. It's exactly what it sounds like - a couple of 15-year-olds who can barely play. Most of it was played by me, some of it wasn't. I can't remember which. I don't recommend listening to it, but it was requested...

Haha awesome. I wish I could find some stuff from when me and my mate started, he sounded just like you and I sounded like some awful version of Amon Amarth with Sabbath-esque 'solos'. :rofl: