Post Your Music

Fizex

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2012
Alright I wrote this in the Ensiferum discussion not knowing there was an off topic forum :) So if you haven't already read this do it now and enjoy :)

Just like every other forum I'm sure that there are plenty of musicians on here so This is the place to show your own music and leave feedback on other members songs and help each other further develop their art.

RULES:

I can't enforce these rules but before you post a song leave feedback on another members song. This way more people get some feedback on their songs and aren't ignored.

I'll also try to think of some games we can play to make this more fun :D

So guys get posting and lets see how this works out. Cheers!

I got only one song finished at the moment... 4 are waiting for lyrics (and then vocals), and 4 others waiting for recording :D I'm a bit lazy nowadays...

Anyway, here's the only song I've finished so far: http://www.mikseri.net/artists/harharhar/psychopathic-faith/509573/ <- it's a Finnish site, but I guess you'll find the play button :D Beware, the mixing is far from professional and there's some (Not all!) midi instruments since I don't have a band.. yet.

Once I get my remaining songs (around 10 :D) ready, I'll put them in Youtube.

Stoggaf, that´s actually very promising. You could improve a bit on the mixing indeed. But I do suggest you get a band :p The music is definitely worth it, and it's anything but standard, very interesting use of those different instruments.

Andiferum, That song specifically is a bit too cheesy on some parts for me maybe. But otherwise great music. I listened to some Skeleton's Throne and Chasing Shadows as well. Very good stuff.

My band just released our next single: Dragon Hunters.

Check www.thalanos.com for other songs.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! The song I posted is sort of the "party tune". There's a full album worth of the heavier melodic stuff already written to be recorded some time. :)

Not exactly my music, but I did a cover of this pretty little song with my little brother: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKN30xxogvs&feature=plcp[/ame]

I like that gallop riff in dragon hunters thonot, though I think there's something to be said for keeping songs fairly short.

I play bass/do vocals/write most of the music for this little fledgling US band called aether realm, we're about to start shopping for a label once our album is done, so hopefully we'll run into some of you bros in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ AetherJake great stuff!! I ran into your music somewhere else a few months ago too. Hope you get a label. If if not you should keep moving with Bandcamp or even PledgeMusic.

Yo dawgs, got new song out :D

ANCIENT SOLARIUM

Once again in mikseri... will start uploading them to Youtube soon(tm). Anyways, it's.. well, no-idea-what-genre-you-call-it metal and this time I think the mixing of vocals isn't that bad. Or is it? :D Feel free to tell me.

E: I've put the link in a few sites already, and all of 'em remain silent :D Would really like some feedback. I'm not afraid of critic.