post your pic.....

OMG Lake Bodom!!!1!!!!1111onetwothreefour
Eve-lake-forrest-2-people-t.jpg

Spring came today. I woke up to the not so pleasant sound of pouring rain and the occasional thunderclap this morning. I stumbled from my bunk room the lounge room of my loge. The manager informed me that all the lifts were on “lightning hold” and the whole resort was closed. I wasn’t planning to go out snowboarding in that weather anyway and the rain had washed away most of the snow. Before eating breakfast I noticed that the dam was very high from the rain and snow melt, and that it had just started to flow over the spill way. There was just a small white trickle running down the face of the spill way. By the time I had finished eating breakfast and cleaned up, there was so much water going over the spill way that you could here it inside the lodge. After the rain stopped, I went and had a closer inspection.
guthega-dam.jpg

we did grow up together....had all our crazy days together.....but alas....now he lives a ways away....we only gather for special occasions unfortunately.......but he took a week off work to go to some Katatonia shows with me.....so its gonna be a blast!