post your pic.....

Eve-Conroy-Cascade-Hut.jpg

Love that house. Reminds me of the colors of the promo poster for Agalloch's Ashes Against The Grain...which you can find in my Ebay auction listing below :)

Whatta sell-out*

*intended sarcasm, muchado to that I did just recently (within the last half hour)take the time to read about 30-40% of that PL thread you kids are all so crazy about and I just couldn't find it worth the effort to try an add anything of real merit there, or here. Ha ha made you wast 15 seconds of your life.

Why have you given up on Agalloch, Kev ?

I think my mind overexaggerated how much I really enjoyed them. I just can't sit through their music anymore. I realize there were bands before that have done it better. And when I listen to Orchid and Morningrise I just hear stuff that sounds like Agalloch used it. Plus their image seems so funny for an American band. I guess in todays day and age you just can't view bands the same way as 10-20 years ago...the mystic pagan look should be kept where it is imo...overseas. But I have some other stuff I'm holding on to for awhile...I just need money for trip and my new car....and I enjoy those things much better than Agalloch :p