post your pic.....

err Vista IS much more stable than XP, and thats not a opinion thats a fact. and I dont know about the acessability but in vista everything is very much easier to use (E.g the search function). but yeah :D

windows 7 is far better than vista, but unfortunately still suffers from some of the downsides (slow networkbrowsing anyone ;)
but i rn it exclusively on my windows machines nowadays, and it works just fine for 99% of home stuff.

Hello boys 'n girls I'd like to introduce our little one to you :)
On the ninth of May I gave birth to Raphael (we also call him Raaf)

DSC05563.jpg

He is an endearing, milk-devouring, little monster :p
Now where can I find a tiny Katatonia jumper for this fellow??

Camille I'll send you a pm!

YAY!!!
My boy was born on the 14th of May.
I have not been here in a long time as you know....but still visit occasionally to see how my Katatonia family is doing.

020.jpg

oh...and this is what Ive been doing mostly since Ive been away.

Whoa! Welcome back, man. Having you here will most assuredly have me lurking more often. Hopefully, Kevin will post more and we can all e-make out once again, just as we did in the glory days.

Here we are partying with Anthony "Big Dawg" 3 at Maryland Deathfest. He was a very sad that Marduk was denied access to the country, but was kind enough to pose for a glamor shot anyway!!

mdf2009013.jpg

windows 7 is far better than vista, but unfortunately still suffers from some of the downsides (slow networkbrowsing anyone ;)
but i rn it exclusively on my windows machines nowadays, and it works just fine for 99% of home stuff.

I agree, My PC has tripple boot 1. xp pro sp3 2.linux ubuntu 8.1 3.windows 7

@Eve: windows 7 is a bit buggy but i'm using an old build so some of these problems are probably fixed already...with these bugs win 7 is still a lot more comfy and runs more smoothly than vista. win 7 is designed to work well on older systems. while vista uses 700MB of the computer's RAM and that's the system running without anything else. My parents have an old Pentium 4 from 2002 with 500MB of DDR1 RAM and windows 7 is a bit heavy for it but it runs(dual boot with xp) unlike vista which i know that wouldn't.

as for the laptop...I have a dell inspiron 1525 and all places that i went to told me there are no drivers for xp...bullshit...the dell website had all i needed.
I didn't downgrade though...I bought a naked laptop with no OS and got a freeDOS cd with it which i never even opened.I have a fake xp cd but it registers as a genuine copy at microsoft(it's a copy from an original cd and i ahve the serial and activation cracks)...rather than buy a laptop with vista which costs more because you buy the vista license with the laptop.
the problem with downgrading is that you pay for a vista license without using vista.

Whoa! Welcome back, man. Having you here will most assuredly have me lurking more often. Hopefully, Kevin will post more and we can all e-make out once again, just as we did in the glory days.

Here we are partying with Anthony "Big Dawg" 3 at Maryland Deathfest. He was a very sad that Marduk was denied access to the country, but was kind enough to pose for a glamor shot anyway!!

Damn, we look super awesome.