post your pics here

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
its about time eh

10.jpg

yeah i didnt mean the cross thing, but that album where they all got a haircut, i think it was this kind of red and yellow as well
probably the same guy then

do you have more pics from your classes?

Ah yeah I know what you're talking about, the cover for Load (Re-Load also), I wasn't talking about the cross anyway.

What do you mean 'pics from your classes'? Like the experimental ones I posted in the Anathema forum? I made some with my pinhole camera but not all of them were cool.
I may post my Antimatter artwork though. As I'm doing my final work at the academy about album cover art, I'm making artwork for non-existing albums from random existing bands. So I decided to make a 'single' for Terminal (I know this song isn't fit for a single, but it's just the name that counts, not the actual song). I put Soft Landing and Everything you know is wrong on it as extra songs though, to be able to put some lyrics in the booklet :)

Oh I forgot to add: can do it thursday only :erk: The files are on my pc at school, not here. Thursday I'll have multimedia at school which means I can use my computer, then I'll bring it home. Don't expect anything extraordinary :erk: