The Anathema pics thread :)

it got boring after a while, also dont remember the name but they played a kind of sister of mercy with power metal vocals thingie... I also didnt like the vocals, the music was oke tho, but got boring after 3 songs, was always the same...

The support band here (The Cascades) wasn't too good either. One song was just like any other. Boooring! Their outward appearance was pretty ridiculous too. Elderly wannabe evil rock stars with their beer bellies hanging over their tight (too tight...) leather pants. :zombie: The rest of the audience didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about them either... :loco:

DragonLady1 said:
hehe, I saw The Cascades in Austria once, they are good friends with a band called Vanitas and they made some gigs with them :erk: was also that kind of Sisters Of Mercy style....
...and they didn't seem to wanna stop playing! :yuk:

Hey Caro, I wanted to thank you for always providing us with these brilliant live pics! They're great:).

Cerulean said:
I bet Althea would REALLY like if you posted a pic of her :tickled:

Aaaah Cerulean, You're so cruel!!! And then you go and post it anyway!!! :ill:

Well I'll forgive ya!! ;)

Superpix, DragonLady!!!

Cerulean said:
This one's boss too :)
mariner.jpg
haha i like that pic of me :lol:

btw go start rating me on a scale from 1 to 10 :D

yeah there are some ace ones. but i stay busy with other things. i should close the forum and work on the pics hehe

and had other things to do yesterday... :eek:

thanx all :) glad u liked them :)

@dougie, I was just in front of the stage, as it was a quite small stage, and they had really fucking great lights, I just loved their lightshow as well!

@achernar, yeah its so funny, I didnt see it at first, I really wonder who that guy is, we will never know :lol: