post your sexy pics here

Why yes it is, I love it, how did you know the headstock is clearly invisible, perhaps the huge routed out area around the bridge gave it away?

I'm just a bit of an ERG geek is all. :) At first glance, I thought it might be an Ibanez 1527, but then I saw that flame pattern and that very recognizable knob/switch configuration.

Was feelin' vain:

leopard.jpg

lyingdown.jpg

lyingdownagain.jpg

typewriter2.jpg

What I like about them is the sense of intimacy. The angles and content of each photo feels like it was taken by someone who loves you, as if they were just sitting there, close to you, and happened by taking some pictures.

It sound ridiculously silly, but the photos give them impression to the onlooker that you are their girlfriend, their intimate, their love. That transcends narccisism, nay?

What I like about them is the sense of intimacy. The angles and content of each photo feels like it was taken by someone who loves you, as if they were just sitting there, close to you, and happened by taking some pictures.

It sound ridiculously silly, but the photos give them impression to the onlooker that you are their girlfriend, their intimate, their love. That transcends narccisism, nay?

A bit smitten, eh?