post your sexy pics here

Thats not actually my hand.
I slipped in the mud disc golfing. (kinda Drunk). I slid on my right leg a very short ways to the ground and caught myself with my right hand, No biggie right. I ended up rotating my right hand inwards, everything followed through... cept for one finger. It decided to stay where it landed and dislocate in the process. I made my friend puke when I put it back in myself. I went home put some ice on it. Slammed it in a splint... went about playing disc golf like a few days later. Its still all kinda bloated where the ligaments stretched and that was back in early march.

lNkImTUAw.jpg

hmm...

Haha just came across this one on my pc and figured it was worth a post. Steve's b-day is two days before mine so we always party together for our birthdays. This was in my old rehearsal room at Studio 7 right before we moved out. Exodus and Goatwhore were playing so we told our friends that we got them to play for our birthdays and that's why they were there. Sobriety was a myth that night haha.

kevstevetwinkiebday.jpg

Went to the fountain with goodies from Sonic!

DSC00339.jpg

Notice the stain on Derick's pants. MESSY.
DSC00341.jpg

Dr. Pepper float, mmm.
DSC00343.jpg

Hai.
DSC00353.jpg

Derick being sexy!
DSC00359.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

Uh oh...
DSC00383.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

Oooh, veins.
DSC00409.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

Haha just came across this one on my pc and figured it was worth a post. Steve's b-day is two days before mine so we always party together for our birthdays. This was in my old rehearsal room at Studio 7 right before we moved out. Exodus and Goatwhore were playing so we told our friends that we got them to play for our birthdays and that's why they were there. Sobriety was a myth that night haha.

kevstevetwinkiebday.jpg

That picture is really confusing... So you're lying on the floor... But the other guy is lying on the wall? :s

When we first got there I was making fun of the mexicans because they use the fountain as a public pool. However, after some time, I realized just how nice a place it really was and had to stick my feet in. *turning into a mexican*