post your sexy pics here

No gay Frank Castle or anything :)lol:) but...

l_d44fe4a7db9c84eb33bc4482d627b50b.jpg

Looking good! :headbang:

This is probably from a year ago, but my friend finally remembered to sent it to me :loco:

wildwest.jpg

I love those old time photo's! It's always cool to get dressed up and do those things. It's been years and years since I've been in one too. Great pic Karen!

Now this should do the lunch thread proud! A sexy pic with food. What more could we want? Wait! Don't answer that! Oh shit too late! hahha.

Ham, chorizo, baby gem lettuce, red onion, tomato, cheese and mayo on a home made/baked french baguette. I gotta say it was thoroughly awesome.

I'm a better baker then I am a cooker. There are certain things I'm good at, but I can bake some damn cookies, cakes and pies.

But seriously we all need to storm your house and steal your cookies now. Oh, and I need to storm Karen's house for some curry chicken! :)

Man, I am at the mercy of what every damn body in this house eats at the moment. UGH! not that it's bad but I don't like to eat this much meat, and it's the same stuff every week. Bleh!

I have peanut butter cookies just now. Only a few left. I usually give them away rather than munching on cookies all week.

Chicken curry is just too awesome.

peanut butter cookies are what I do best! I will have to give you my crazy flour-less recipe for peanut butter cookies :p I used to make cookies for everyone I knew every xmas. But, the last few years I got out of the habit. I would make at least a couple of dozen for everyone, somtimes more it depends on who came to collect them first. The peanut butters are on the line up every time, some kind of chocolate chip, oatmeal, those drop melt aways were a hit that one year, and one year I made those red and white candy cane things, they looked good but didn't taste special for how much work they took.

I don't know why, but I have been craving the stuff for weeks now, and I haven't had curry chicken in years!

Hahah! your going to get people begging you for peanut butter cookies soon. They know you got them at your house now.