post your sexy pics here

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. WHEN I'M DONE RAVAGING THE FRENCH-SPEAKING PART OF CANADA WITH MY INDOMITABLE INDIGO INVADER, LEAVING YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS TREADING WATER IN MY WILDLY WASHING WHITE WAVES, MY INTREPID IMPERTINENT IMPALER WILL DIVIDE YOUR BUTT CHEEKS LIKE AN ALASKAN OIL DRILL PLUNGING DEEP INTO THE OCEAN FLOOR TO SEND YOU INTO THROES OF OILY ECSTACY. WHEN MY MIGHTY OIL DERICK LOCKS ON TO YOUR TWO MAMMARY MOUNTAINS, AND I SEND UP A GRANDIOSE GUSHING GEYSER OF GLORY, YOU'LL BE SENT INTO SUCH THRASHING THROES OF SUBLIME SATISFACTION THAT WILL RENDER YOU COMATOSE FOR DAYS BEFORE WAKING TO A PAINFUL YET PLEASURED SENSATION IN YOUR BATTERED BEHIND. I GUARANTEE IT.

This reminds me too much of a certain user......... :rolleyes:

i had a mighty oil derick locking on to my mammary mountains last night. what a coincidence!

jester.gif

Pfft. It's all about the German's man. The french? BORING. Heidegger would kick Sartre's ass any day of the week.

Heidegger is unreadable tripe. Sartre was at least fairly entertaining. I'll take Nietzsche or Camus over the lot of them for enjoyment reading.

What I'm saying is that I am torn between the Germans and the French. I'm going to use Hesse as my tiebreaker and call it in favor of the Germans.

Heidegger is unreadable tripe. Sartre was at least fairly entertaining. I'll take Nietzsche or Camus over the lot of them for enjoyment reading.

What I'm saying is that I am torn between the Germans and the French. I'm going to use Hesse as my tiebreaker and call it in favor of the Germans.

Nietzsche doesn't count. You can never count him. Too easy. Granted... he does help my German argument...