post your sexy pics here

I'm a huge Arrested Development fan...my favorite all time comedy show...so I assumed I would like Curb Your Enthusiasm being a Larry David project...but I can't get through a show...I find it really dull.
i like Arrested Development very much as well. i only saw one episode of Curb and it was pretty meh.

Not mine. I had some pimp locks when I entered kindergarten, but everyone called me girl and I cried and got a haircut. After that it was straight and got wavy after it got longer.

I haev sumthing

DSC00319.jpg

First, gimme those cherries. Second, don't hide that sexy face! :D

No, Danny Glover is funny... that other post sounded too much like...

ahhhh n/m

Too true. I always get tickled when ever Danny Glover shows up. He is so damn funny. If I were him I would not be able to go so long without revealing my identity. I have to run into the other room and announce to Alex that Danny Glover has indeed entered the building. :lol:

I was so damn cute!

Awwwwwwww! I love kid pictures. Your so cute!

So my friend came over the other night with his hard drive so we could share music and pictures. We each had a bunch of pics of each other that we'd never seen before, so I grabbed a bunch for the hell of it. These are all fairly older.

Craig and me jump with weapons in West Seattle.

kev_craigjump01.jpg

Steve and I jump in front of the Google building.

kev_stevejump01.jpg

Craig sliced his thumb about all the way off cooking at work. I'm mocking his disabled finger.

kevcraig01.jpg

This was from 4/20 this year at a friend's party. Sober is not what I was when this was taken. I don't even know what that is that I'm about to eat haha.

kevsnack01.jpg

Random picture from a party with co-workers.

kiswcrew01.jpg

And finally, look how super excited I am to be hanging out with AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!

a7x.jpg