post your sexy pics here

kev_craigjump01.jpg

^ this is one of the most awesome pictures I have ever seen !!!! Seriously, hands down, I love it!!!! :kickass:

^ I really love your beard like this :oops: looking good Kev!!!

The cherries are long gone into the septic tank :D

And at the moment I don't feel like posting my mug on these boards. Or indeed on any board.

Hhahah, You ate the whole lot of them and didn't share!

I don't blame you. I despise posting pics. After the few times that I did, I had trouble over coming my shyness all over again. I still get weird and will opt out of posting when I other wise would have. I'm not as bad as I used to be, and at least I didn't lurk here long. I go to art sites that I have been registered for years and still haven't said a word. I just feel more comfortable at some sites then others is all.

So my friend came over the other night with his hard drive so we could share music and pictures. We each had a bunch of pics of each other that we'd never seen before, so I grabbed a bunch for the hell of it. These are all fairly older.

Craig and me jump with weapons in West Seattle.

kev_craigjump01.jpg

Steve and I jump in front of the Google building.

kev_stevejump01.jpg

Craig sliced his thumb about all the way off cooking at work. I'm mocking his disabled finger.

kevcraig01.jpg

This was from 4/20 this year at a friend's party. Sober is not what I was when this was taken. I don't even know what that is that I'm about to eat haha.

kevsnack01.jpg

Random picture from a party with co-workers.

kiswcrew01.jpg

And finally, look how super excited I am to be hanging out with AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!

a7x.jpg

I love that jumping pic! you guys must have allot of fun together :)

We wanted to hate those guys so bad when we interviewed them, but they were just too damned nice and friendly haha. That's about all I can really say for them.