post your sexy pics here

That's pretty good! I was browsing through your Deviantart shortly after I signed up and started posting here, and I like a lot of your work.

Stormo at Graspop Metal Meeting (on right)

DSC00370.jpg

With two fellow boys in blue:

DSC00377.jpg

With two of our larger-bellied friends. Note the shadow of my hand proving that I'm not actually touching any bellies :p

DSC00349.jpg

And lastly, Stormo and girlfriend. Awwww.

DSC00353.jpg

awesome!!! :kickass: :oops:

stormo is hella cute !

stormo is hella cute !
But he's got nuthin' on you ;)

Ladies of the Nevermore forum (and Stormo's girlfriend), I would just like to say in the most proper and respectable manner possible that I would totally rail all of you.
So would I. I'm already railing one, so that's a start ^^_^

Oh come on now, you know you touched those bellies. The camera just didn't catch it in time. :p (j/k)
That's the last time I'm telling you my secrets!

Great pics, looks like much fun was had. And your girlfriend looks like a sweetie :)
She is. I consider myself lucky every day. She's the first girlfriend I have who doesn't reply "nothing!" when you ask what's wrong, if you understand what I mean.

so my friends and i got this chick to come out and take promo pictures of the band at our rehearsal space. it took a while cuz we kept fucking up and it was her first time taking pics like that but i think they came out really cool, heres the ones i like the best
we're thinking about maybe putting a logo somewhere on the bottom near our legs
l_db4e7b1f98c942b2a67ffbfa5342faa2.jpg

l_16d9be05392eb2098eeba8e72bd50a9d.jpg

l_07cc1cd24bd3771f7f2323f2b8e9dc4a.jpg

l_77343cb8fe54c95bcda3eafebdde9c72.jpg

not sexy, but damn it makes me look hella huge
l_772396aadffaa1f779a6d2e1fc8f661b.jpg