post your sexy pics here

My sexiest pic evar!

PICT0972.jpg

Awesome pictures Emily :), and not to sound creepy but you're so cute hehe. (I always sound like a dirty old man). And hey Frank don't be hatin' on the shorts!

Emily are those from Old Navy from a few years ago? You have nice legs though, indeed, show them off more! I COMMAND YOU.

Lol, thanks Jen, you old man you.
And yeah they are from Old Navy a few years back. Apparently I needed a pair in khaki, too. Haha.

Nice pics, Emily. Reminds me of my visit. See any ghosts?

Our evening consisted of waiting for Lane to show up at my house to go see fireworks, waiting some more, calling Lane several times and waiting some more, and finally just going to his house. Bastard was asleep!

So we made him wake up.

DSC00914.jpg

Spider in the sky oh noes!
DSC00919.jpg

Lane again.
DSC00931.jpg

Just thought this looked nice.
DSC00935.jpg

OMG farwerks!
DSC00954.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

This totally looks like flowers to me.
DSC00969.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

And...the aftermath.
DSC01006.jpg

Looks like you had a great time Jace :) I'm the same way too, If it's going to be hot and nasty outside I really don't care what I wear. You would have loved my grandpa, he was a General lee fan boy with the best of them! He had a painting of him in the family room! lol, whats funny is that side of the family wasn't even in this country until after the war. hahhah!

Great fire works Cara!

Last night, after the awesome Weird Al concert, my brother was given the chance to provide a superb demonstration of his total ineptitude at picture-taking.

Behold:

l_ae023a54f0e4880ae09baa897d8cb98f.jpg

Ah well, it was pretty cool to meet the Weird One.

Weird Al has always cracked me up. My favorite is the white and nerdy video :lol: For a whole week I was calling everyone, including my self White and nerdy.