post your sexy pics here

Nah, I actually don't have to buy any of the shit. My buddy who I lift and play racketball with has a shit-ton of money so he pays for it all.

Besides, he buys everything from prosource.net which is a hell of a lot cheaper than anyone else around here.

I used to do proteins but stopped. The problem with that stuff is that nothing is approved by the FDA, and studies proved that around 60% of these proteins contain testoteron (steroids): No good.

eh who cares? you're a dude, more testosterone is good! chicks dont need that crap anyway, the only protein they should be drinking is ithinkyouseewhereimgoingwiththis

Whey%20protein.jpg

it works good :)

I use EAS soy protein powder for that purpose. Naked Juice is just for refreshment & enjoyment.

eh who cares? you're a dude, more testosterone is good! chicks dont need that crap anyway, the only protein they should be drinking is ithinkyouseewhereimgoingwiththis

True, but there is such a thing as a little too much testosterone. Too much can make you pissed off all the time. My buddy Chad used to take some shit that is so close to Steroids, I'm suprised that it's even legal. He stopped taking it because he was always pissed off but he got big fucking fast.