post your sexy pics here

Me and Matt. He stepped in to play guitar for Battery last night. <3
Hair down, he looks like Zakk Wylde. Hair up, he looked like a young General Armistead.

img5342nl6.jpg

Last night they debuted the new tshirts. God love 'em, I wish they had used a better quality company. :erk:
But I've become great friends with them and so I go to support them. And get free beer and hang out with awesome people with good music.

are they a metallica cover band? with tshirts? a cover band with tshirts is seriously pretty fucking lame, the only band i could see pulling that off is metal skool from la but they have their own songs and image.

Hi Emily!!!!!!!!

What usually happens to me, is I reply to a post and quote it. Then they edit thier post and say something entirely different! Making my post seem like it makes no sense :lol:

That is kind of the same as someone farting in the store while standing next to you, and walking away to make you look like you did it. heheheh.

So my parents just bought this 29' Bayliner... It's in mint condition, fast, and maneuverable. So my dad and I took it out and moored it in Harrison lake here in BC. Damn this thing is fun.

Obviously to christen it, I'm taking it out with some friends on Saturday.

There is only two things in life you can't get rid of.. AIDS and a Bayliner... :lol: