post your sexy pics here

:lol: Copy-pasta from another forum OM NOM NOM

This is for all you people here who don't know what I look like, here you go. I actually lost some weight, you can't really tell but it really shows in my legs and stuff, unfortunately the face fat is the last to go :lol: Regardless... in my old camwhore tradition here you go:

OH HI!

IMG_0993.jpg

Serious Joe?
IMG_0956.jpg

Angry Joe?
IMG_0935.jpg

Metal Joe?
IMG_0931.jpg

Popeye Joe?
IMG_0924.jpg

Pretty Joe?
IMG_0922.jpg

Can't hold the camera properly Joe?
IMG_091000.jpg

PROPTIP: All the Joe are the same, I have only 1 emotion and facial expression.

NEKRO:

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Nice Hat... it makes me want to grab onto you nuts while your scream "WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T LOOK AT IT MARION KEEP YOUR EYES SHUT!!"

/Raiders of the Lost Ark reference

posingatsunsetna3.jpg
[/quote]

:kickass: nice sunset!

346ud83.jpg

Grittings.

David!!!!!!!!! As I'm behind in this thread I had no idea you posted this here today. Again, I love that hat. Looking great too. you need to post the mean man picture, you show you mean business! :D

Joe, your hair type is almost like mine. Except mine is a monster between wavy and curly and allot frizzier when I don't have a good amount of that john Frieda frizz ease shit in it. lol! nice photos!

:lol: Copy-pasta from another forum OM NOM NOM

This is for all you people here who don't know what I look like, here you go. I actually lost some weight, you can't really tell but it really shows in my legs and stuff, unfortunately the face fat is the last to go :lol: Regardless... in my old camwhore tradition here you go:

OH HI!

IMG_0993.jpg

Serious Joe?
IMG_0956.jpg

Angry Joe?
IMG_0935.jpg

Metal Joe?
IMG_0931.jpg

Popeye Joe?
IMG_0924.jpg

Pretty Joe?
IMG_0922.jpg

Can't hold the camera properly Joe?
IMG_091000.jpg

PROPTIP: All the Joe are the same, I have only 1 emotion and facial expression.

NEKRO:

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Hey, nice meeting ya! Don't take it the wrong way, but this whole post could make such a great MySpace joke.... "Pretty joe" ? "mad joe" ?

oh boy. :lol:

You got great eyes though! :)

Big boats make for good jumps.
102_0926.jpg

Fucking A that's a great picture Kev!!!! :kickass:

Bubble wrap, a piece of newspaper and a big ol' ghetto jug of booze.. it's like a fucking homeless person's survival kit. :lol:

You really need to get some frames for your setlists... they sell them at the dollar store for like, A DOLLAR! But seriously, they canget ruined easily... I had some unfortunate accidents with setlist before so now I have them all framed (with whatever goodies I have from the show.. picks, backstage passes, tickets, etc) on my wall. Looks better too!

Bubble wrap, a piece of newspaper and a big ol' ghetto jug of booze.. it's like a fucking homeless person's survival kit. :lol:

You really need to get some frames for your setlists... they sell them at the dollar store for like, A DOLLAR! But seriously, they canget ruined easily... I had some unfortunate accidents with setlist before so now I have them all framed (with whatever goodies I have from the show.. picks, backstage passes, tickets, etc) on my wall. Looks better too!

do not take advice from this man!!