post your sexy pics here

The newspaper and bubble wrap were protecting my new bong (the one on the printer). And I'm way too lazy to frame those setlists. They're just pieces of paper.

if they're just pieces of paper why do you get them, keep them and even tape them to your walls? You obviously care

His name is Joe, he likes ICS Vortex a lot.

(Seriously, what's with the "ICS" anyway?)

Should we be disappointed that you lived in Israel?

Who cares where they've been as long as they're accepting the rules of conduct here.

Background shouldn't have standing in how they behave in our territory.

Unless they're from Quebec. Fred exempted.

Aye I started my UM journey on CoB Off-Topic, but hey I was 15. Nowadays I come to places like this, the Sympony X and Alestorm forums for refuge and to engage in conversation with people who aren't 12.

Aye I started my UM journey on CoB Off-Topic, but hey I was 15. Nowadays I come to places like this, the Sympony X and Alestorm forums for refuge and to engage in conversation with people who aren't 12.

ahhh Swabbie you don't need to explain, I was actually kidding and expected a better reply from ya, but Nolordy is waving thsoe invisable rules in my face so I better shush.

I like the fact that many people refer to me as "Swabbie" or "Swabby" when in fact my surname is Swabey :lol:

if they're just pieces of paper why do you get them, keep them and even tape them to your walls? You obviously care
I was going to say this but to avoid any offense that would lead to fighting I decided to make a lighthearted joke instead... seems like a mistake now :lol:

His name is Joe, he likes ICS Vortex a lot.

(Seriously, what's with the "ICS" anyway?)

:lol: Stupid story and google is your friend... it's just a parody of his friend who went by the name FIERY G. Maelstrom...

So he became ICS (ICY S.) Vortex

Element - First Initial from Name - Powerful Oceanic Phenomenon

Seriously, why do all the Children of Bodom regulars decide to come to this forum

Have you been there?

Alright don't lump us all in the same basket :(

It's true he hates Bodom pretty much and loves Nevermore. I only kinda hate Bodom but I really hate Nevermore.