post your sexy pics here

l_dad870294124f9211cce95226b7beae0.jpg
Anyone see the 'herpes' movie theatre cup on my fridge :lol: I just noticed it there XD
Nothing. It's the reason why you can pull a girlfriend as sexy as the one you have.

Certainly isn't your personality.

Shucks that was kind of mean Joe, I didn't mean it.
:lol:Dude I am actually a really nice guy.

It's not really that which made me comment on his gayness. It's the obviously narcissistic pose and expression of the pic I quoted.

Yeah, I know it was gay, my girlfriend and I were taking faggot pictures like that, I bought her a new laptop so we were trying the webcam out :lol:

MUCH better.

Add dicks an a picture becomes better.... And I'm the fag? :p

I noticed that too, but judging by some of his posts on the CoBOT forums... He really doesn't like Katatonia :lol:

:lol: Actually I hate Katatonia and Scat Symmetry, the two logos under that you can't see are Insomnium and Swallow the Sun :kickass: I'm gonna be putting up all my signed stuff soon, then you'll witness the firepower of my fully armed and operation bedroom.

What the hell?! :lol: That guy with the tattoo covered dick is pretty scary. And I'm not talking about the tattoo so much as the fact that he could handle getting a needle raked over his nuts and prick for however long!

I'm still alive.. and wanted to share some beautiful pictures when I went in the north.

44IMG_9435.jpg

I44MG_9420.jpg

IMG_9408--.jpg

Free like a bird

IMG_9398--.jpg

Justin the Tyrant!

44IMG_94094.jpg

44IMG_9412p-.jpg

it looks like if I was really beating him haha, that's the best picture