post your sexy pics here

Oooooh bacteria!!!

I am all proud, I finally am back to my natural hair color, with the exception of the more reddish piece in the front :)

l_525e40eec74476829ec62c9d83f7b163.jpg

Shweet. I want to make paintings of those bacteria pictures haha

Yes Jen, I like your natural color on you :)

Ok, this is a lot lighter, because in the summer my hair gets lighter from the sun, but you'll see what I mean:

Summer of 2002 in Italy: (when I was constantly out in the sun and on the beach)

genoa_city.jpg

and another one from where I used to live in the Netherlands:

Hardervijk_karen_2.jpg

but shhhhhhhh, if anyone asks, black is my natural hair color, mmmmK?

Now Jen, we need sexy pics with natural hair from you ;)

Ok, this is a lot lighter, because in the summer my hair gets lighter from the sun, but you'll see what I mean:

Summer of 2002 in Italy: (when I was constantly out in the sun and on the beach)

Whaaa, I'd say black is your natural color and you dyed it here o_O

Yes Jen, I like your natural color on you :)

genoa_city.jpg

Hardervijk_karen_2.jpg

Now Jen, we need sexy pics with natural hair from you ;)

Wow, you look really good in these pics. It's weird though, your black hair looks like your natural hair color, and in this picture it looks like you colored it that way! But I love them both!

When I was a teen, I used to dye mine blue black, what shade do you use? I dyed it that color for years, but I haven't done it since because it really looked un natural on me. LOL! I looked so EMO with it because it clashed so badly with my skin.

I bleached my hair once when I first started growing it out. I let the roots get really long and for time I looked really retarded with half blond hair and half brown. I eventually chopped all the blond part off and haven't looked back!

Aww, you need to post more photos of yourself Morganna damn it, so I can place this all.

Jen, there are almost no pics of my natural hair color since after 12. lol! Now, it's got some grey in it, so this will never happen again. There was a very small window of natural color before I cut it short. I will try to find those too.

The pictards of the black black hair are ancient! hahah! I will have to hunt them down when I get my stuff back from Maryland. It's got to be somewhere in my stuff.

I tried to bleach mine after that black had grown out half way, similar to what Kevin did. LOL, the bottom didn't turn brown though, but a nasty bright orange! That was when I colored it a dark auburn for the first time. There are no pictures of the two tone mess I promise you that! :lol:

In this video I am camping, playing catch, being drunk, listening to Down, and generally having a good time!

Last edited by a moderator: