post your sexy pics here

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

indubitably

indubitably.jpg

slight change of style, just for that day though.
(Greece is "nice", does anyone want to buy a house at the sea maybe? very acceptable price...:cool: )

l_5d3c09dc2d3f451aae06cd02a6deee96.jpg

I love that outfit! :worship: This pic deserved the bump!

man do I miss rep!

We have the ability to not only give positive, but negative rep over at the art forum I go to! :heh: I love it! I have often wondered what would happen if it were here as well.

We would probably make negative good, and positive bad. A couple of gals and myself have been giving each other negative rep for fun. lol!

Stormie, I usually don't multi quote because I used to be a wordy sort once upon a time, and I don't much like the look of a post so big that it looks like a wall. :( Brings back bad memories of my text walls.