post your sexy pics here

It needs to be stained, not painted.

Like so:

deck_rail_stained.23441311_std.jpg

Stained is nice, but I worked as a painter for a company one summer, the decks looked exactly like the one her dog was on, man did they every look awesome when we were done. Really made the entire neighborhood (some shitty ghetto with faded fences and decks) look nice. Staining is more complicated and time consuming.

I do not believe that was Karen's deck, I think she was on holiday in the Carolinas, but I might be wrong. And I think that's a nice lookin' deck anyway, but that's just my opinionnnnn.

That is correct Jennifer! :kickass:

But really who cares about the deck when there's a cute pup resting after
a long day at the beach on it?
I miss my Shrike :( :(
(I'm overseas now, that's why)

BTW Jennifer: I really love the picture of you with the yellow leaf!
So pretty! The new do looks great!

:) :) :) X 10000000!

Kevin's right, decks look much better stained with an oil base stain. Paint, and really dark acrylic based stains are harder to remove if you ever want a lighter color then that particular shade. You can only pressure wash it so much without making your deck a splinter haven, or ruining it, to remove the dark color too. Oh, and speaking of which, a deck should be pressure washed before staining. Cabots is the best. If you didn't hire a retard, it should look brand new even before the stain is applied, and not be a splintery mess!

HUGS to Shrike for Kawen!