post your sexy pics here

the problem is that your entire argument was based off that no one in here would argue against it... which happened, followed by you dismissing it as "pack mentality", which you should have thought of when you brought up the argument and gave the "challenge".

As for people wanting me to shut up, I'd probably assume that more people here would want the opposite, since I'd say more people would go against your old-fashioned (yet unmistakenly correct!!!!!) view on women and their feelings.

There is a pack mentality in play here, not that I give a fuck so why deny it? I should have phrased my initial claim differently, that doesn't negate my point.

My only problem here is that you have no problem with arguing against other peoples opinions, but when it comes to defending your own and it doesn't work then you're just dismissing everyone as wrong (hence the religious comment get it hehehehe). Added to the fact that you seem to be desperate for me to drop the subject so you can stay "right", by saying that everyone else wants me to shut up, and implying that me being a swede makes my argument less valid doesn't really help your cause either.

No, I'm just troll proof, all my other posts address everything you keep bringing up. It's not about right or wrong, because not everyone is the same. I said the average girl is hurt by an attack on their appearance, and that is truth. Nothing old fashioned about it. If so girl laughed at your tiny dick you'd cry. All humans are like this, but guys internalize a lot more, it will bother them but they just push it away. Women do the same but it eats them up and eventually it comes out. It's not a golden rule that applies to everyone, and even if the girls here aren't bothered by someone close to them knocking their appearance that doesn't mean what I said isn't true. I know deep down that if a guy one of these girls like made a small but insensitive comment about a flaw they knew they had, even unintentionally, it would bother them.

There is a pack mentality in play here, not that I give a fuck so why deny it? I should have phrased my initial claim differently, that doesn't negate my point.

It does negate your argument if you keep it based on that statement. And if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be arguing so furiously (there's an insult pointed at me in pretty much every of your post towards me)

No, I'm just troll proof, all my other posts address everything you keep bringing up. It's not about right or wrong, because not everyone is the same. I said the average girl is hurt by an attack on their appearance, and that is truth. Nothing old fashioned about it. If so girl laughed at your tiny dick you'd cry. All humans are like this, but guys internalize a lot more, it will bother them but they just push it away. Women do the same but it eats them up and eventually it comes out. It's not a golden rule that applies to everyone, and even if the girls here aren't bothered by someone close to them knocking their appearance that doesn't mean what I said isn't true. I know deep down that if a guy one of these girls like made a small but insensitive comment about a flaw they knew they had, even unintentionally, it would bother them.

You've previously said that it applied to all girls, and now you're backing down on that statement. That's all I needed.

I never said there wasn't any point in any of your statements, but it's gone over from the subject of the argument itself in you desperately needing to be right.

PS: If your ego is so big that you think every post I make is an attack against you, think again.

I'm actually surprised none of the women here have torn this chauvinist idiot apart.

I'm noticing a serious lack of sexy pics recently.

Here's one especially for Undefined:

samueljackson.jpg

I'm actually surprised none of the women here have torn this chauvinist idiot apart.

How am I chauvinist? You fucking dolt. That's right, I called you a dolt. I figured it was the least offensive word I could find to describe you to spare myself the "OMG THAT WAS SO HARSH AND UNCALLED FOR" tearfest that would follow.

P.S.

Sexy20Moon.jpg