post your sexy pics here

Chauvinism should be allowed to return to it's original meaning, dammit!

PS: Get this thread back on track, dammit. This discussion is fucking DAFT.

I bet this forum wouldn't be so "irritating" anymore if the people said that all the time would either stfu up or leave.

I'd have to agree about the pack mentality thing here...but it's not exactly like that. It's more like a pack mentality in which everyone tears everyone else a new asshole for the fun of it.

Which is a good thing, btw.

Blame me! I make Swedish people resurrect dead debates!

well considering you started the debate to begin with...

wouldn't it need to die to begin with? I see you're as eager as ever to get people to forget your statement.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't really mind you on the forum. I'm pretty much the same as Kevin here (everyone should use kevin as comparison tbh), but I do get annoyed by statements that can't get backed up when someone challenges it.

Oh well, you lost so it doesn't matter! :)

n5835819579672753019fj1.jpg

I'd have to agree about the pack mentality thing here...but it's not exactly like that. It's more like a pack mentality in which everyone tears everyone else a new asshole for the fun of it.

Which is a good thing, btw.

well actually no one packs you a new asshole since you guard yourself with a giant barricade of words that no one reads through anymore! :)

well actually no one packs you a new asshole since you guard yourself with a giant barricade of words that no one reads through anymore! :)

CURSES!!! HOW COULD YOU EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT?

It's my motto: completely inundate people with facts so your position is not only bullet-proof, but so that no one will even want to argue/debate the point in the first place. The battle was won before a single shot fired.

Save this thread Jen... please? It won' take much. I'd try but... well... I'm just a fairly average looking male.

So I'll post a pic, this guy shared the same name as me. Can't say I know any of his *errm, my* songs though.

paul-davis-i-go-crazy.jpg

Please post pictures, its a picture thread!