post your sexy pics here

Come to Park City... few resorts open already and it's gearing up to be a heavy season starting after this weekend (5 - 7 days straight of nothing but snow fall). Might actually go skiing myself this year... living so close to so many resorts and never really going has kinda bothered me.

lucky bastard!!! lol
I wish I could live close to a resort... sometimes I think I need to move to Colorado... haha I wish.
Eric, go and tell me what's the condition of the slopes and we'll see ;)

n210001021_31019469_7244.jpg

Care for a swim?
russell, i'd let you drown me any day, you towering sexy creepy bastard, you! :oops:

actually caught vivaldi (big one) fishing 2 years ago and decided to keep him. then a week later found pachabel in the river behind my place/

he was roughly the size of a quarter, and now is the size of a cd. haha:headbang:
my brother found our turtle in a lake about ten years ago. he was the size of a quarter then and is about the size of your turtles now.

my brother found our turtle in a lake about ten years ago. he was the size of a quarter then and is about the size of your turtles now.

They eat a LOT of food. I use specific growth formulas, plus a variety of live and pellet food. Judging by the scute patterns, they are still both growing rather quickly. I have them in a nearly 40 gallon aquarium, and they're both divas. They lay out of water a lot, and can be quite mean, though look as innocent as can be.

The frogs are actually more work than the turtles. Specific spectrum lighting based on the time of day, vitamin powdering crickets, and making sure to always distill water before moistening the plants (chlorination can kill them quickly)

They aren't very picky eaters, but you have to watch feeding them certain types of live food, due to their inability to process fats as quickly as lizards.

My anole (reptile) is an awesome pet, but they get scared easily, and arent really pets you'd want to handle. He changes colors a lot, but the stripe on his back is always white.

yeah. chameleon's are THE hardest reptile to raise by far. They need so much attention, and so many things can go wrong with them. They are so amazing though. Especially the panther chameleons

panther_chameleon_111104.jpg

PanCham010203_006C.jpg