post your sexy pics here

ferlusa said:
Thank you :)
Ok here goes one of my favorite pics (along with my fav whiskey too :D )

jack1uc.jpg

cute... here my reply

Note that has been in my room fopr 3 years... still haven't finished it... just goes to show how much of a drinker I am ;)

ski0wp.png

Larf03 said:
cute... here my reply

Note that has been in my room fopr 3 years... still haven't finished it... just goes to show how much of a drinker I am ;)

ski0wp.png

Hey, I never thought of it before, but you look like Triple H from WWE RAW, only you have black hair :eek:

Triple_H232.jpg

Karmic said:
Hey, I never thought of it before, but you look like Triple H from WWE RAW, only you have black hair :eek:

Triple_H232.jpg

People have actually been saying that for some time... I have the same kind of downward lips termination and those thick eyebrows also help ...

HHH had a song by motorhead for a theme song so looking a bit like him can't be bad right?

Karmic said:
not at all, it should attract more ladies

...unfortunatly... I have a hard time picturing myself going up to a lady saying: "hey, don't you think I look like HHH??"

SO I'll just keep thinking about the fact that HH used to kickass while being introduced by Motorhead and think it's "oh-so-badass" and I'll practice making HHH faces in the mirror to look pissed...

I deem this thread "The Official I Want Attention and a False Sense of Self-Esteem but I'm too Elitist for Myspace Thread"

dead_fetus said:
I'm about to end this thread, once and for all!

*slow motion close-up on fred's face*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo