post your sexy pics here

Hi there folks.. Im new here. I think this thread might be a good way to introduce myself :wave:
Im a HUGE fan of Nevermore(like everyone here i think ;)
I dont know how to post pics here, so stay with my avatar for now :p

Ignore sk8r boi; he likes Rhapsody. You can post images by using

Hi, I'm Isabel. Welcome to the fall (ha, I beat you guys to it).

Iris said:
Some seeds you sow are pretty rotten, Urahomo.
Tasteless.

Thine seeds are sought for wretched spine
Whos thought doth crossed thee blazed pattern
as we walk, terminal texts abhored

Sorry, I am just replying with a faggot ass comment, like your one above.
"The seeds you sow are rotton, tasteless" are you like fuckin walt whitman or what, fuck

ferlusa said:
Hi there folks.. Im new here. I think this thread might be a good way to introduce myself :wave:
Im a HUGE fan of Nevermore(like everyone here i think ;)
I dont know how to post pics here, so stay with my avatar for now :p

Don't bother chatting in here. This forum used to be about Nevermore, now it has turned into an offtopic clique forum. I suppose you can click through the threads and see for yourself. May I suggest the Amon Amarth forum?

lol we'd chat about nevermore if there was something to chat about. the CD isnt out yet, the remastered Enemies isnt released in the states yet, they havent toured, there is no new news about the CD, and no clips on it... so until then, offtopic ahoy!

urahomo said:
Don't bother chatting in here. This forum used to be about Nevermore, now it has turned into an offtopic clique forum. I suppose you can click through the threads and see for yourself. May I suggest the Amon Amarth forum?
Not to mention the pathetic trolling whores like yourself!

Wolftribe said:
Not to mention the pathetic trolling whores like yourself!
would I have more integrity if I had a stupid ass picture in a signature, and then another lame ass picture for the "avatar." ???

urahomo said:
would I have more integrity if I had a stupid ass picture in a signature, and then another lame ass picture for the "avatar." ???

shut up my pals.

ive come to the conclusion, from both pictures and meeting people, that girls from brazil are always cute. at least the ones that post on msg boards/come to california are. is this true ferlusa? is brazil really just a country of babes?

neal said:
ive come to the conclusion, from both pictures and meeting people, that girls from brazil are always cute. at least the ones that post on msg boards/come to california are. is this true ferlusa? is brazil really just a country of babes?
well ive never been to another country so i cant really compare.. but i guess, yeah, there are nice girls around here ;)